Logitech wireless mouse G700 $54.99; gaming keyboard G19 $104.99 - Amazon DotD

I am so tempted on the mouse.. I have a MX518 and I'm very happy with it, but I definitely like the 5700 dpi the G700 has. Do you guys think it will go down further or is this the lowest it's been?

EDIT: Guess I was too late, the mouse is sold out :(

[quote name='GameToker']I am so tempted on the mouse.. I have a MX518 and I'm very happy with it, but I definitely like the 5700 dpi the G700 has. Do you guys think it will go down further or is this the lowest it's been?

EDIT: Guess I was too late, the mouse is sold out :([/QUOTE]

That's the lowest I've ever seen it. Don't wait on it if it comes back in stock.

[quote name='sunghost']That's the lowest I've ever seen it. Don't wait on it if it comes back in stock.[/QUOTE]

Ok thank you! I hope it comes back in stock, the mouse looks awesome.

[quote name='GameToker']I am so tempted on the mouse.. I have a MX518 and I'm very happy with it, but I definitely like the 5700 dpi the G700 has. Do you guys think it will go down further or is this the lowest it's been?

It was $50 on Amazon last year, but this is (was) pretty close (less close for some due to the tax issue now).

If you are getting g700, I suggest you get some rechargeable batteries. My regular batteries used to last me about a day. Other than that, its a fantastic mouse.

[quote name='GameToker']

[quote name='yohsh']Hopefully it comes back in stock.[/QUOTE]

The mouse is back in stock.

Awesome mouse. I've bought 2 and convinced 2 other friends to buy it. The rechargeable battery in it is just an enerloop AA, so i bought a enerloop charger+battery kit and haven't used the cord since. Don't think I've ever seen it cheaper.

I've got the g500 mouse (I think just like the g700 but mine is wired), and the G19 keyboard, and I think both are great.

Been using a wired CM Storm Xornet mouse since finishing my build but really wanted a super high quality wireless mouse that would be suitable for online games. Grabbed one of the G700 so lookin forward to a major upgrade.

bread's done
Back