Photo
- - - - -

Amazon.com: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: Limited Edition [PS3/Xbox 360] - $149.99

• Please log in to reply
742 replies to this topic

#301 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

I can confirm that they are cancelling orders to the US. I got an email about it yesterday. Maybe other people will be lucky.

#302 ctguitarguy

ctguitarguy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

I am going with a preorder at gamestop for this. It is very steep with an extra 10$ just in taxes....although I did use a free shipping coupon.....but you get the most DLC from this one plus the cheapy 24 page artbook...

I can get the statue separately (albeit the black version, but I don't care about the color really), so I see no need to try and attempt to get the euro one. It is interesting to note many people expected the skyrim CE to go the way of many western based AAA CE's in terms of reduced price, however it goes for quite a bit more on amazon and ebay these days compared to what I paid for it (about 120$ brand new). I think people who buy multiple copies and flip them are loathsome scum of the earth types and have ruined collecting, as I keep what I buy, however, these could end up being quite sought after...the lamp is rather large.

#303 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

I am going with a preorder at gamestop for this. It is very steep with an extra 10$ just in taxes....although I did use a free shipping coupon.....but you get the most DLC from this one plus the cheapy 24 page artbook...

I can get the statue separately (albeit the black version, but I don't care about the color really), so I see no need to try and attempt to get the euro one. It is interesting to note many people expected the skyrim CE to go the way of many western based AAA CE's in terms of reduced price, however it goes for quite a bit more on amazon and ebay these days compared to what I paid for it (about 120$ brand new). I think people who buy multiple copies and flip them are loathsome scum of the earth types and have ruined collecting, as I keep what I buy, however, these could end up being quite sought after...the lamp is rather large.

So what do you mean by "cheap" art book? is there any word on how it will look?
Posted Image

#304 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Woah I had no idea until I read this post, I was regretting it at $60 on newegg since I've only put in about 4 hours, but I could easily make my money back if I wanted.

#305 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

I can confirm that they are cancelling orders to the US. I got an email about it yesterday. Maybe other people will be lucky.

Xbox 360 or PS3? If you look at the product descriptions only the Xbox 360 page says Europe only.

My PS3 version hasn't been yet. Hopefully it stays that way. I like the white figure a lot more than the black, but I plan on getting both.

#306 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I ordered the PS3 version and that got cancelled.

#307 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

Ughhh damnit i guess its a matter of time before mine is cancelled as well arggggg

Edit: I preordered at zavvi and at amazon (backup in case zavvi gets cancelled, which I'm sure it will). Then later I decided to cancel my amazon for a gamestop one and I couldn't. It says not available doh!

I guess ill miss out on the artbook then sigh

Edited by giantqtipz, 03 February 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#308 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Dang I had no idea this UK LE existed until today. sucks that we got screwed in the US with that cheapo tesla coil.

I noticed Amazon has the Black version of the figure for $70. To me that's a lot better than 157 + shipping for the UK LE. I'll probably pick up the game itself when it's 40 or less.

#309 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Its funny. While we want the limited white figure, the europeans want the lamp

#310 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Mine is still sitting at "processing order". Not sure if it makes a difference that I've had this on pre-order the day this version was announced. *fingers crossed*

And if it doesn't go through, well, It saves me $150+ dollars.

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown

#311 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

I think I am going to cancel my AZ preorder of this. I don't want it for $150

#312 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

This version will go on sale. Demand just isn't there for a lamp. I'm happy with the regular edition and ordering the steelbook from amazon.de.

#313 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

I think I am going to do the same and just get a regular edition to go with my steelbook from amazon.de :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#314 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

I think I am going to do the same and just get a regular edition to go with my steelbook from amazon.de :)

Have you ordered from them before for shipments to the u.s.?

#315 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

This version will go on sale. Demand just isn't there for a lamp. I'm happy with the regular edition and ordering the steelbook from amazon.de.

Honestly, I think it will sell out. But I just can't bring myself to care.

#316 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Honestly, I think it will sell out. But I just can't bring myself to care.

I feel the exact same way

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#317 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

my zavvi order isnt cancelled yet... blah

#318 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Personally I think the lamp is the coolest CE item I've seen. Unless it turns out to be cheap crap. Which it may...
Posted Image

#319 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

huh, I went to gamestop to pre-order this collectors, and they weren't doing them anymore.

The guy told me they are getting a very limited stock, maybe 1 or 2 collectors. I went to 3 gamesters and they had all said the same, so Im stuck with the regular for now. Not that I mind, saves me a lot of money.
Posted Image

#320 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

I'm still trying to figure out the exact mechanisms behind the "high-frequency plasma effect", any physical major grad students here? Will it have radiation if I leave it on 24/7?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#321 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Where are you guys getting the steelbook that is the thing I want most from this CE.

Kamagii.png

#322 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Where are you guys getting the steelbook that is the thing I want most from this CE.

Here ya go:

http://www.amazon.de...&pf_rd_i=301128

#323 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

Whoa that one looks way better thanks a lot sir :)

Kamagii.png

#324 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Thanks for the link to the steelbook, just have one question. I've never ordered from an unamerican (lol) Amazon site, does it all function the same as if it was us Amazon?

#325 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Thanks for the link to the steelbook, just have one question. I've never ordered from an unamerican (lol) Amazon site, does it all function the same as if it was us Amazon?

Yes, your American Amazon account will even still work. Just remember that the "buttons" aren't in English, but they function the same as the buttons that would be in the same place on Amazon.com.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#326 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

I want the steelbook but Im not sure about buying from euro. I got $30 off from some games so its not to bad. I do wish we got the statue.
Posted Image

#327 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

This is probably one of my favorite looking steelbooks.

Kamagii.png

#328 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I kinda want that lamp now even though I very recently thought it was stupid:bomb:

#329 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

That steelbook is different from the one that comes with the NA LE. I personally like the one that comes in the LE a lot better. I decided to bite weeks ago. Worst comes to worst, I sell the lamp.

#330 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I kinda want that lamp now even though I very recently thought it was stupid:bomb:

Since my order over at Zavvi got canceled and I can't seem to be able to pre-order it over at Amazon.fr (the White Raiden CE).

I'm down to pre-ordering the lamp, I just won't open it until I see an unboxing video of it. If it looks awesome, great. I have a new unique display piece. If not, back to the store it goes.