Toys R Us Ad for Week of October 7 to 13, 2012

detectiveconan16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
So so deals, especially for me since I actually play Pokemon with somebody.

Buy Pokemon Black or White V2 and get "70% off any video game or Pokemon item priced $20 or less.". Good deal for single player and Pokemon cards and the guide?

Buy Just Dance 4 and get 60% off any Wii video game.

Ps3/360 $10 off one or $50 off two:
NCAA Football 13
Madden 13
FIFA Soccer 13
NHL 13

Free DS Universal Transporter when you buy any DSi system at $100.

Pre-Order Skylanders Giants Starter or Portal Owner's pack and get a Skylanders Single Character pack. The figure shown is a succubus or something.

Polaroid instant cameras- Save $20
Polaroid instant film buy 1 get 1 half off.

Buy 2 get the 3rd free on Duracell batteries

Don't worry about Genesect, deadline to get it is November 12. Unless TRU decides to pull a b2g1 the week after. Poo.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says item. Can you get 70% off both the cards and the guide? I have a 50% off guide coupon for BB aswell but the TRUS deal sounds better. I havent bought pokemon cards since the 2nd generation. That shit makes me feel old.:oldman:

[quote name='detectiveconan16']
Don't worry about Genesect, deadline to get it is November 12. Unless TRU decides to pull a b2g1 the week after. Poo.[/QUOTE]

I Google'd this since I didn't know what you were talking about but Genesect is a new Mythical Pokemon.

Thanks for the early ad btw, detectiveconan16.

[quote name='Sway']I Google'd this since I didn't know what you were talking about but Genesect is a new Mythical Pokemon.

Thanks for the early ad btw, detectiveconan16.[/QUOTE]

yeah you get him through wifi in black/white 1. Not sure if he's also downloadable day 1 for black/white 2.

Never played Pokemon Black/White, should I play those first?

Pokemon deal and the Duracell batteries deal for me. Does TRU even carry rechargeable Duracell batteries? Been thinking about picking up some rechargeable AA/AAA packs.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']It says item. Can you get 70% off both the cards and the guide? I have a 50% off guide coupon for BB aswell but the TRUS deal sounds better. I havent bought pokemon cards since the 2nd generation. That shit makes me feel old.:oldman:[/QUOTE]

"Item"

Singular

Skylanders Giants Starter sold out on Amazon. I guess the free Skylanders Single Character pack can somewhat offset the tax charged at Toy R' Us. Placed an order just in case.

bread's done
Back