(Some) James Bond blu-rays Amazon - $7.99 each (DEAD)

Every single one of these says 50th Anniversary Repackage on it, so it's definitely not the older ones.

That being said, some of these are actually more expensive than Amazon had them before in the older package. I picked up Moonraker last month for about $5 and change.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Every single one of these says 50th Anniversary Repackage on it, so it's definitely not the older ones.

That being said, some of these are actually more expensive than Amazon had them before in the older package. I picked up Moonraker last month for about $5 and change.[/QUOTE]

I believe you misinterpreted what I said, I meant that they had already been released and were not any of the new additions that just came out with the Bond 50 collection. Obviously they are all marked as the 50th anniversary editions.

[quote name='dashrendar']I believe you misinterpreted what I said, I meant that they had already been released and were not any of the new additions that just came out with the Bond 50 collection. Obviously they are all marked as the 50th anniversary editions.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Right. They apparently "re-released" these as 50th anniversary editions as well. No differences except box art that I can see. It's probably cheaper for some to get the older versions.

I'm just waiting for GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies to be released separately on bluray. How long do you guys think before they make that happen?

[quote name='samusaran226']I'm just waiting for GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies to be released separately on bluray. How long do you guys think before they make that happen?[/QUOTE]

They've already been released separately as retailer exclusives.

Here's the run-down:

Walmart (Oct 2nd release) - Diamonds are forever, Octopussy, Goldeneye
Best Buy (Oct. 23rd release)- On her Majesty's secret service, You only live twice, The spy who loved me
Target (Oct. 2nd release) - A View to a Kill, Tomorrow never dies, The Living Daylights

No word on when they're getting a wide release though, but I imagine it won't be till next year.

[quote name='samusaran226']I'm just waiting for GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies to be released separately on bluray. How long do you guys think before they make that happen?[/QUOTE]

Negative three days? They released on Tuesday. Goldeneye is a Walmart exclusive, and Tomorrow Never Dies is a Target exclusive. Most locations don't have many in stock, and they were already taken down from the websites due to low stock, so it's luck of the draw on whether you get one or not. I got the last copy of TND at the Target I stopped at yesterday, and I intend to stop at Walmart either today or tomorrow to try for Goldeneye (though I hear the transfer isn't very good).

Odd..my wal-mart didn't get any bond films nor there was a mod spot for any.

Though they could holding off until the movie mod reset dropping down in a week or two.

[quote name='ssjmichael']They've already been released separately as retailer exclusives.

Here's the run-down:

Walmart (Oct 2nd release) - Diamonds are forever, Octopussy, Goldeneye
Best Buy (Oct. 23rd release)- On her Majesty's secret service, You only live twice, The spy who loved me
Target (Oct. 2nd release) - A View to a Kill, Tomorrow never dies, The Living Daylights

No word on when they're getting a wide release though, but I imagine it won't be till next year.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GDB']Negative three days? They released on Tuesday. Goldeneye is a Walmart exclusive, and Tomorrow Never Dies is a Target exclusive. Most locations don't have many in stock, and they were already taken down from the websites due to low stock, so it's luck of the draw on whether you get one or not. I got the last copy of TND at the Target I stopped at yesterday, and I intend to stop at Walmart either today or tomorrow to try for Goldeneye (though I hear the transfer isn't very good).[/QUOTE]

Ah. Completely unaware (obviously) they were released as retailer exclusives. Do most of my bluray shopping at Amazon or Best Buy so I've never knew about them. No Wal-Marts at all in NYC so that's a bummer. Guess I'll have to pick up GoldenEye online or next time I'm traveling out of the city.

I think my target had 4 of the individuals, the 3 mentioned and 1 other I don't remember. 2 were $15, 2 were $10. I can see them all being $5 each in the future.

Got two movies from amazon. However I really want Goldeneye and the closest Walmart didn't have it. Electronics manager said that it had been delayed. Smh. Oh well, might have to try another one that is close by.

bread's done
Back