• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Shit! I hesitated and it went OOS while I was trying to order. :(

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#32 threefiftyzzz

threefiftyzzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

I just happened to check..so glad i did cause his birthday is 10 days away..i bought this, a Lego mining set and some minecraft shirts and a creeper rubber bracelet..he's gonna go crazy..youre welcome guys
Posted Image

#33 1998Nole

1998Nole

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

I just ordered 1 @3:25. Still showing in stock with the message may require 1-2 days to process. Good luck

#34 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

I just ordered 1 @3:25. Still showing in stock with the message may require 1-2 days to process. Good luck

Nice, it came back again and got one this time. :applause:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#35 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

I ordered from Amazon. Not the biggest Minecraft fan but I really love this set in concept and design.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
C90d2eO.png7WPdXq9.png2q1uoso.jpg