Amazon PC - Sleeping Dogs $22.49 Darksiders II $18.75 w/Code

Hmm, tempting price for the PC version of Sleeping Dogs. Cheapest I think it has been including deals from Green Man. Thanks for the OCTOMOM... errr OCTOFUN1 code heads up!

You really should mention that the code is a one-time use only code, and it doesn't apply to pre-orders or games less than 30 days old.

[quote name='BMXJouster']You really should mention that the code is a one-time use only code, and it doesn't apply to pre-orders or games less than 30 days old.[/QUOTE]

Done. :) Thanks for the advice.

Um, does one time use mean it only works for one item? Or could I put both the games in the cart, and both items get discounted?

[quote name='Bankotsu']Um, does one time use mean it only works for one item? Or could I put both the games in the cart, and both items get discounted?[/QUOTE]

Amazon digital store only lets you buy one item at a time.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Um, does one time use mean it only works for one item? Or could I put both the games in the cart, and both items get discounted?[/QUOTE]

You can not buy more than 1 digital game at a time since the add to cart option is not available, only the buy and download.

The code will work on 1 digital game order and is limited to 1 use per account.

Thanks for the deal! Picked up Sleeping Dogs. Thinking I may use my wife's account to buy Darksiders 2 since they will both get activated on my one Steam account anyways.

Sleeping Dogs is a fun game and I play it with my PS3 controller since it doesn't have any real MP. Easily better then GTA4 I think in really just about every aspect. It will likely hit 10 dollars on a steam sale within a year though if people are willing to wait.

bread's done
Back