Sorcery $9.99 @ Newegg

KoLAddict

CAG Newbie
They also have Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition for $15.97 for PS3 and $16.97 for the 360. Dark Souls for PS3 for $15.99 and Asura's Wrath for PS3 and 360 for $16.99.

Do you newbies not even look at the first page?! Here's how a thread should look. Not a clusterfuck paragraph, and links included.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329540

I am so beyond angry that you shared this deal with CAG. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

In for 1.

[quote name='Schildkrote']Yeah, take THAT, newbies! Forums VIP "shadowkast" is here to set you all straight. He's tough...but he's fair. Unless you're a newbie. He hates newbies.[/QUOTE]

Haha :applause:

Also the link "shadowkast" posted would look a lot nicer if the deals were hyperlinked, not just ugly ass URLs posted below the name of the game.

[quote name='KoLAddict']My bad bro, didn't know you were lazy. I'll just keep the deals to myself next time.[/QUOTE]

You don't check for dupe posts or add links and HE'S the lazy one? Hmmm.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Worth $10 for Sorcery? Is there any skill to the game or is it just waving the wand around?[/QUOTE]

You do specific motions to activate fire, ice, lightning, etc, and then you have to do motions to cast spells. There's some strategy to it as you get bombarded with a lot of enemies who require different spell attacks. I rented it and it was a pretty good game. It has a nice atmosphere, but the story is very simplistic.

I was just in the process of checking out, when a thought popped in my head. It doesn't seem to me like Sorcery performed well at retail. It dropped to $19.99 pretty quick. I'm gonna hold off in hopes that I eventually get as part of the PS+ Instant Game Collection. Chances are that I won't play it right away anyway. If it never comes up as a free download, I'll pick it up when its regularly $9.99.

I grabbed this and that other Medieval Move game (which was also $9.99) for $19.98 shipped... not bad... impulse buys... doh!

bread's done
Back