68 replies to this topic

#1 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

As the title mentions:

http://www.bestbuy.c...&lp=9&cp=1]LINK

It sold out online pretty much instantly but this should be the price in-store if you're able to find a copy.

Edited by coopscohen, 09 October 2012 - 05:44 AM.
2 Day Sale Over

#2 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

sold out

#3 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

sold out

Wow. They must have not capped the amount you could order.

#4 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

I was able to get one

#5 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

I was able to get one

I was able to get one also. I hope it ships ;)

#6 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

I got one literally last second. I'll be curious if it's actually fulfilled.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#7 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Might as well add this cleverly disguised 3ds stylus to your purchase: http://www.bestbuy.c...6&skuId=5114237

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

It sold out online pretty much instantly but this should be the price in-store if you're able to find a copy so the deal is technically still available.

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Cant use the store checker. People must have abused the in store pick up
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#10 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

http://www.bestbuy.c...Mode=searchmode

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#11 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:51 AM

Cant use the store checker. People must have abused the in store pick up

Yeah, they probably caught the glitch and disabled the in store pickup altogether.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#12 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

sold out nice

Might as well add this cleverly disguised 3ds stylus to your purchase: http://www.bestbuy.c...6&skuId=5114237

also wtf is this lol why do you know about that

#13 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:57 AM

Ugh. I leave CAG for an hour to watch anime on AS and I miss out on this. In-store pickup will swipe all the copies from my Best buy too, just you wait. Thanks though, TC.

It's not all bad. I picked up a copy of this on the 360 around when it came out. Target accidently put it on clearance for 70% off. So I would have just bought some to flip.

#14 Mikko

Mikko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

Gonna check this tomorrow, since i'll be near a Best Buy after picking up Black 2 at TRU.

#15 ae86takumi

ae86takumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

anyone knows the trade in value at gamestop??

#16 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

Interesting. If this isn't a DotD, I'll have to check my local store the next time I'm in the area. It'd be nice to know the TIV at GS...;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#17 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

Dont bother trying to flip it as the msrp at ganestop is 19.99 so the tiv shouldnt be any higher than 4$ or so. I was excited about this being a possible great flip untill i saw that 19.99 price
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#18 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

sold out nice

also wtf is this lol why do you know about that

Lmao! That's some hair dryer sold by a 3rd party through Best Guy's site. I found it searching for other cheap 3DS games.:lol:

Dont bother trying to flip it as the msrp at ganestop is 19.99 so the tiv shouldnt be any higher than 4$ or so. I was excited about this being a possible great flip untill i saw that 19.99 price

Not necessarily. Uncharted 3 and Infamous 2 are both $19.99, but GS has them at $9 base($13.50 after a PUR Exclusive 50% bonus until Oct. 14th). However, this Spiderman game isn't on the list of games with the bonus.

#19 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

I really think you guys should go to best buy and purchase the 2, 3, 4, copies they "may" have and then flip it for $12 profit. Pretty productive Sunday if you ask me.

#20 troy2007

troy2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

There's a BB right down the street from TRU, where I'm picking up Pokemon in a few hours. If I find a Spiderman, I'll post the store price.

#21 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

I really think you guys should go to best buy and purchase the 2, 3, 4, copies they "may" have and then flip it for $12 profit. Pretty productive Sunday if you ask me.

:razz:The tiv is $6 there and if it were still yesterday it'd be an easy 500% profit over cost for each copy traded.

But now it's only 350% profit per copy after the 50% trade promo there now.:cry:;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#22 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

:razz:The tiv is $6 there and if it were still yesterday it'd be an easy 500% profit over cost for each copy traded.

But now it's only 350% profit per copy after the 50% trade promo there now.:cry:;)

Well that's a bummer. I was really looking forward to all the exciting flipping stories that of course did not factor in tax; rounded down on out of pocket expenses and rounded up on trade in values.

#23 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Well that's a bummer. I was really looking forward to all the exciting flipping stories that of course did not factor in tax; rounded down on out of pocket expenses and rounded up on trade in values.

I flipped Spider Man for a pack of diapers!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#24 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

:lol:Looks like someone's sarcasm detector is broken this morning.:razz:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#25 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

i flipped spider man for a pack of diapers!

lol

#26 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Yeah, they probably caught the glitch and disabled the in store pickup altogether.

I'm curious what glitch you're talking about...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#27 ae86takumi

ae86takumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

trade in value is $8. I would need to buy 10 of these and go to 5 different gamestops to make it worthy. I'll pass. Nothing beats the Nintendogs deal back in December. $3.99 investment and get $18 value. I invested $130 in games and got like $500 in store credit.

#28 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Has anyone tried picking up a copy in store yet? If it does ring up in store for $1.99, I will have to make a trip to Best Buy.

#29 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Is the game any good anyway? I know the console versions got trashed in reviews. I recently saw ASM on 3DS and it looked great graphically for a 3ds game. Better than some of the first party game.

#30 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

This is my new favorite dude here.