Free $50 GC with PS Vita Madden NFL 13 Bundle(Wi-Fi) Purchase @ Best Buy

This is not too bad. Wished it came with a memory card...
But with the $50 gift card I could pick up a 16 Gig card (memory cards are currently on sale at Best Buy).

I wonder if Madden is going to be a big system seller for the Vita. I think they should have bundled Uncharted or something initially, even if it was a guaranteed seller on its own.

[quote name='TheHelix']This would probably sell more if this was the AC3 Liberation bundle.[/QUOTE]

I am waiting for that bundle myself. Then again COD:BO bundle is also tempting.
I would prefer COD game but I would like the white vita console very much.

I really want the white vita,but that 50$ gift cards tempting. If I buy this bundle can I return it and get the white bundle when it comes out?

[quote name='drakma676']I really want the white vita,but that 50$ gift cards tempting. If I buy this bundle can I return it and get the white bundle when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

You probably will have to return the gift card as well to get the full refund.

[quote name='jooanyenna']You probably will have to return the gift card as well to get the full refund.[/QUOTE]

Or they'd only return you $199.99 without tax.

Really wish they'd have done this same time Target did so I'd have some RZ points with it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Have you guys seen the new screens for the COD game? It's looking much better now.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, it seems to me like they're cutting some corners on this one in terms of content. Personally, it doesn't really bother me (I'm not a fan of analog sticks for shooters). But, I think that if at least the core mechanics are solid and the sales are there, they'll at least back the title with some post-release DLC.

it depends, is it an instant gift card or do they email you?

I know on the pre orders with the $20 gift cards its NOT taken into account for price adjustments, which can create a killer deal, I wouldn't be surprised if some store had this bundle for $200 within the month either.

Going to go tomorrow see if they left me return it for the white vita when it comes out. Wait wait wait wait wait can I also use the the gift card on the vita so instead of $270(including tax) it would bE $220? (tax included)

wish they'd announce some PS3 Super Slim + Vita Bundles. The biggest no-brainer bundles would be 1. both Assassin's Creed III games, and 2. PS All-stars Battle Royale (with Cross Buy/play).

then again, I wish Sony would get more aggressive with the Vita and cut the price by $50. Or just match the 3DS price just to stick it to Nintendo. They won't, but I can dream.

[quote name='drakma676']Going to go tomorrow see if they left me return it for the white vita when it comes out. Wait wait wait wait wait can I also use the the gift card on the vita so instead of $270(including tax) it would bE $220? (tax included)[/QUOTE]

lol dude.. you can't do that. They WILL make you return the gift card as well as the Vita system, or subtract the amount of the giftcard from the total purchase price. The most you can do is return the whole thing for your money back and wait until the ACL bundle comes out and buy it at full price.

I picked this up the last time they offered it and i had to drive 30 miles to the closest best buy with it in stock totally worth it ! The vita system to me is a ton of fun and their is some nice titles coming out shortly.

bread's done
Back