Hitman: HD Collection

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

I just came across this while looking through Zavvi. I don't think I've heard it being announced on any VG sites I frequent. Just figured I'd give you guys a heads up. This makes me more interested in the upcoming title since I haven't played Hitman since part 1 many years ago.

This is the PAL version, so even if it doesn't make it to the US (which I doubt it wouldn't), the PS3 is region free.

No release date is on the listing.

http://www.zavvi.com...n/10622809.html

#2 hypertek

hypertek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Would like to see some revised levels. I remember Columbia in the first hitman being a horrible level design, and same with Japan i think it was in Hitman 2 .

#3 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

The greatest stealth franchise of all time IMO.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#4 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

The Hitman series has a lot of flaws but it is a legendary franchise, really. Up there with Metal Gear Solid, considering Hitman and MGS are often referred to as top stealth franchises.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#5 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

I had no idea hitman was a stealth game. Definitely going to be getting this at the right price. Thanks.

#6 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

I had no idea hitman was a stealth game. Definitely going to be getting this at the right price. Thanks.

*confused*

Did you know what Hitman was? If so...how did you not know it was a stealth series? Or do you only seem to watch videos of people slaughtering everybody (there are a lot of those videos around).

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#7 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

I never played hitman or seen gameplays. I figured it was a shooter or something. Although I think I saw the movie years ago and I remember it being pretty neat. Or maybe it was max payne..Tenchu and MGS are the only stealth games I've played so this is pretty great news.

#8 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

the Hitman movie was great

#9 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

It certainly wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen.

#10 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

This was announced a while back but like every HD remake these days, it never got much press beyond that since these are becoming so common.

It sucks that the original Agent 47 isn't included... without it, the set isn't as attractive to me.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#11 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

well damn & I've scooped them up from GS with there current PS2 bonaza