Photo
- - - - -

-DEAD- Adventure Time 3DS Collectors Edition $22 off ($20 on Target.com)

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#61 troy2007

troy2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

And...I'm on hold. Funny thing, I told the CS agent that I was having trouble ordering a 3DS game, and he promptly said, "Is that the 'Adventure Time....' game?"

#62 neuropunk

neuropunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Oh & the confirmation email clearly says that its for collectors edition.

So, what if they do not honor it because of a pricing mistake, or what if we receive the standard edition?

#63 DtotheP

DtotheP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

I ALWAYS have problems with their website. Can never get an order to complete. Had to call and speak to a Target rep, and after the 20 minute phone conversation with her, the order was placed.

I just hope that they honor it and that it will be the Collector's Edition. I will be happy with the standard 3DS version too for $17.99, so either way, just as long as I receive the game it's all good.

edit: I just got off the phone literally 5 minutes ago with the Target rep, and she placed the order just fine. Not sure why a few of you are having problems. Maybe the Target people you talk to are stupid and do not know what they're doing? Anyway, I got a confirmation email for my order.

i'm 25 mins into my second CSR and it's definitely YMMV with them, as with all CSRs. I believe i've been escalated but they keep putting me on hold.

Also, i now hate this vegetables song.

#64 Gboon

Gboon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

Got my order in via phone, also I think I found the source of the price.

Game is 17.99, and so is this Adventure Time DVD that came out last week - http://www.target.co...en/-/A-14275437 .
http://heroesofnewer....php?r=DPUCQ3KU

BUY HON HERE, AND I GET FREE COINS

#65 paulwekiva

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

No problem in ordering through phone
Thanks for the tip!!

Oh & the confirmation email clearly says that its for collectors edition.

It appears you can still get to a payment option online. Click on preorder now and then checkout (DON'T go to cart). My first try it didn't take off shipping costs and my second try I got to the last step (after entering all my information) and then it took me to the "no items in cart" screen. Time to call.

#66 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

LOL I got my order to go through I called and the lady set me all up. She said it wont charge til;l it ships so worht the $20 to wait the regular shipping. :)

#67 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Hmm, even though my order went through before all the checkout problems started, I still haven't gotten a confirmation email. It shows up in my order history though. You guys think I should call about it, or is it fine?

edit: PDF'ed the receipt from order history. Should hold up as proof of order yeah?

#68 Orion_of_Chaos

Orion_of_Chaos

Aye aye, Seaguy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Just tried calling a second time and a very nice lady put my order through. Confirmation email definitely says 3DS Collector's Edition, so I can't imagine them being able to send the standard. It seems to be YMMV depending on who you get on the phone.
Posted Image

#69 Nico8912

Nico8912

Claptrap's Minion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

Thanks OP, hopefully they honor our orders

#70 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

i would not trust a Target CS agent with my credit card number
WOOOO I STINK

#71 troy2007

troy2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

got a reference number and the CSR said she will email me later and they will honor the 17.99 w/ free shipping. She said if I had any issues when I order after they fix the issue, to just call and give them the number and they would make any adjustments at that point. Here's hoping, lol

#72 yingfo

yingfo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

got a reference number and the CSR said she will email me later and they will honor the 17.99 w/ free shipping. She said if I had any issues when I order after they fix the issue, to just call and give them the number and they would make any adjustments at that point. Here's hoping, lol

same thing, got a reference number as well. Hopefully we'll be able to get our copies.

#73 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

1st time I called, guy had no idea what he was doing, lol. 2nd time a nice lady did my order in 5 minutes. Said if I had any issues to call with my reference number.

#74 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

Maybe the Target people you talk to are stupid and do not know what they're doing?

Or that they are too smart and know exactly what they're doing!

I told the CS agent that I was having trouble ordering a 3DS game, and he promptly said, "Is that the 'Adventure Time....' game?"

:applause:

Hmm, even though my order went through before all the checkout problems started, I still haven't gotten a confirmation email. It shows up in my order history though. You guys think I should call about it, or is it fine?

I dont know, but I got my confirmation before I even got off the phone.

i would not trust a Target CS agent with my credit card number

Thats why you save it to your account before calling so they can just select it as a payment option w/o details

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#75 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

Doesn't Target have a history of always canceling mispriced preorders?

Lord of e rings trilogy 2 years ago.

#76 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

Awesome. No luck the first time I called, but I also had a nice lady submit the order the second time around (she asked if I was talking about the "Adventure something or other" game when I said I was having trouble ordering a 3DS game :razz:), and it says "Collector's Edition" right in the confirmation email. \\:D/

Thanks for posting this, OP.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#77 Birbo

Birbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

On my second customer service rep now. Hope this goes through.

EDIT - And no go. They're telling me they're having issues with their website.

#78 capsnikerz

capsnikerz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

also placed my order over the phone lets see what happens

#79 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

Phone call was painless, got my email confirmation so hopefully the next one I receive is a shipping notice and not a cancellation.

#80 Kurosaki-san

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

I couldn't place a order online, was considering ordering one over the phone till I read this on their website;

pricing verification
We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process. Nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Target’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped, or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed.
Target makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the site. Despite these efforts, a small number of the items on the site may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable. We may experience lags in uploading updates throughout the site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Target reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Who knows, y'all might actually get the order fulfilled but I doubt it.

#81 DtotheP

DtotheP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

I couldn't place a order online, was considering ordering one over the phone till I read this on their website;

Who knows, y'all might actually get the order fulfilled but I doubt it.

damn, that just rains on my whole parade. and to think, i finally got my order to go through. we'll see...

#82 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

They told me they couldn't place the order and were getting too many calls so they told me to call back. They gave me a reference number though for when I call back :-(.

#83 Nintendokid54

Nintendokid54

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

tried to buy online but once i checkout it says nothing in cart...

76561198020429748.png

#84 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

There's actually 2 Adventure Time Collector's edition 3DS games on Target.com that show up with different DCPI numbers, so who knows, this may get cancelled, but I'm sure as hell gonna try. On the phone with them now.

I'm pretty sure that other CE is the DS version, not another 3DS version:

241-27-0447 - 3DS version
241-27-0451 - DS version

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#85 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

There's actually 2 Adventure Time Collector's edition 3DS games on Target.com that show up with different DCPI numbers, so who knows, this may get cancelled, but I'm sure as hell gonna try. On the phone with them now.

Where are you seeing the 2nd 3DS CE? I looked but only saw this one at $17.99 and the DS CE at regular price.

By the way, calling CSR did nothing for me. He said I'd only get an email confirmation once the game actually ships, despite what's been happening with everyone else. Got a reference number too, so I guess it's all up to Target now.

#86 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

Tempting!
"Evil is Funs"

#87 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

Cant place order over phone going to talk to supervisor....

#88 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Just been on the phone for 20 minutes with 2 different reps and both told me there was nothing they could do. 1 told me to try again tomorrow and the other told me to try again on Nov. 13 lol. In either case, they both knew what item was causing the problem before I even gave them the item number

#89 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

tried to buy online but once i checkout it says nothing in cart...

This is what just happened to me. Probably for the best. I shouldn't be spending money right now anyway.

#90 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

Target CSR is saying that the merchandise team says it's OOS, they were told to not take new orders. They also said that the last 3 or so calls he got were about this game. I was able to push an order anyway.