Photo
- - - - -

-DEAD- Adventure Time 3DS Collectors Edition $22 off ($20 on Target.com)

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#91 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

1st time same shit too many people ordered on phone a second time if i dony get im talking with a supervisior .

#92 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

1st time same shit too many people ordered on phone a second time if i dony get im talking with a supervisior .

Doesn't do shit.

#93 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

Where are you seeing the 2nd 3DS CE? I looked but only saw this one at $17.99 and the DS CE at regular price.

By the way, calling CSR did nothing for me. He said I'd only get an email confirmation once the game actually ships, despite what's been happening with everyone else. Got a reference number too, so I guess it's all up to Target now.

Yeah, it is for the DS CE, my fault.

And I got the same thing, but the supervisor I talked to was very nice and gave me a reference # to give if I need to call them to place the order should the price go up tomorrow. She told me that with it, they will honor the 17.99 price.

Now we play the waiting game, I guess...

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#94 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

Posted Image

Unacceptable! 1,000 years Wal-mart!

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#95 bromans12

bromans12

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

I believe they would have to honor it. It's advertised at this price so it's their screw up.

#96 NathanOfLight

NathanOfLight

Old-School Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Where are you seeing the 2nd 3DS CE? I looked but only saw this one at $17.99 and the DS CE at regular price.

By the way, calling CSR did nothing for me. He said I'd only get an email confirmation once the game actually ships, despite what's been happening with everyone else. Got a reference number too, so I guess it's all up to Target now.

First time I called I got transferred like 3 times, and got a reference number. Then the woman said I needed to get transferred to something or other (I couldn't understand her) and told me to have a good day.

I called back, and though it took 30 minutes total, the rep was very nice and put me on hold a few times to check on the game, and put my order through.

tried to buy online but once i checkout it says nothing in cart...

The rep told me that's because there were limited quantities, or something like that.

I did notice someone on page 4 mentioning Target's policy on mispriced games, but it does say "Sale" on the product page, so who knows what will happen. I feel like because they've gotten so many calls they should jump in to fix the pricing, but since they haven't, and since the rep even went to check on the game for me, I think we have a pretty good chance.

I just hope people aren't too greedy and ordering a bunch. I only went for 1.

#97 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

Fuck it they told me to call back. guess i wont shop at target anymore. yes i mad. adventure time for 20$ how could you go wrong? by not getting it. to all of you that got lucky with the order good luck!

#98 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Posted Image

Unacceptable! 1,000 years Wal-mart!

You sir, have made me choke on my soda in laughter. +1 internets for you. Lemongrab is my all-time favorite character
Posted ImagePosted Image

#99 gnarlyeggs

gnarlyeggs

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

Just got an order to be approved over the phone. Rep said there was a known issue with this game and she would be happy to put it though. :rofl:
Posted Image

#100 PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

Oh. My. Glob.

Lock the thread. You just gave the perfect response.

#101 PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:44 AM

Tried to order, also got the "Your cart is empty" after I put in all my info. Screw you, Target!

#102 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

Anyone notice theres 2 collectors edition listed, and one has the 3DS logo along the right side and the other on the left side? Theres also one listed as Key ice kid and another that just says adventure time. lol

http://www.target.co...|all categories

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#103 Un4tun8Disaster

Un4tun8Disaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Anyone notice theres 2 collectors edition listed, and one has the 3DS logo along the right side and the other on the left side? Theres also one listed as Key ice kid and another that just says adventure time. lol

Standard DS Collectors Edition?? :/
Posted Image

#104 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

Placed my order a little while ago but never received an e-mail confirmation, although I'm pretty sure the woman just got my e-mail wrong. I'm trying to look up the order on the web site, but it of course isn't working right now.

I only see the four versions: Standard and CE for DS and the Standard and CE for 3DS.

#105 chrisnsally

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

One of the funniest shows on TV, honestly. But it's one of those love-or-hate kinda shows.

Oh, my Glob, indeed.

#106 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

Yeah, I'm more on the hate side, but I do think the game looks fun.

#107 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

I know a friend that's a diehard for the series, tried to pick it up, but not getting any confirmation email from Paypal or Target.

Guess I'll have to call in the morning.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#108 rewindafteruse

rewindafteruse

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Tried 3 times, hope it's doesn't hold my funds thrice if it gets through at all. Hehe! Also kept getting the 'Your Cart' page. :p Can you guys update if calling still works tomorrow? :D

Would have been an awesome deal. Thanks OP :)

Edited by rewindafteruse, 08 October 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#109 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

I already had this paid in full at GS but I would've bought it again at this price.

#110 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

how come its not showing up on the cart? I see a few people mentioning this problem. I tried to check out and cant right now because i cant recall my pasword. I had them send me an email with it reset but it still hasn't gone through (targets website sucks)

Is it not staying in anyones cart though? Seems like its glitching out

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#111 dallow

dallow

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

Took forever to order by phone.
Shows up in my order history so I hope I'm good for now.

#112 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

Took forever to order by phone.
Shows up in my order history so I hope I'm good for now.

by phone? Ive tried like 4 times to order it online and it keeps getting to the last step then saying my cart is empty. Starting to really piss me off. Is this just broken or what? I really wanted this for this price =(

*edit* Fuck it. Obviously its completely screwed up. Probalby too late to try calling and looking at the last few pages seems theyre being inundated with calls anyway. Really wanted it for this price but i guess i'll settle for my gamestop pre-order. Targets website has always been kinda crappy but this is really annoying

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#113 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

No longer available online, or in store. Sorry everyone.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#114 fullhavok

fullhavok

I am the one!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

It's dead! I would of gotten on this, if I wasn't so late :(
"This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. Fu*kin', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the motherfu*king nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker. "
Posted Image[Thanks OTM]

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS 1332-7714-6780

#115 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

Why was it so cheap? I don't get it. The game is not even released yet :/

#116 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

It was a pricing mistake. Hopefully they will honor it for those of us who managed to place an order. They're not actually obligated to do so, but they've done it in the past, so my fingers are crossed.

#117 benisjamino

benisjamino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Ah nuts,
"no longer available - not available Online
not sold in stores - not available In Store"

card.png

#118 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Damn, sold out

Well you win some you lose some

#119 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Yup, I called them with my reference number from last night just now and they told me there was nothing they could do. Would not admit if it was a pricing error, if it was a limited stock item, or anything, just told me the item is not on their site even though I JUST pulled it up and gave them the number. If they don't have it anymore and don't plan to get more, maybe they should, you know... remove it from their site?

Oh, and before any of you try to call Target to see if they will honor that price for the DS CE, don't waste your time because they won't.

This is was my first and definitely my last time to try to order anything on their website. I'll stick to the in-store clearance bins.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#120 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Sorry to pour cold water on everyone, your pre-order will not be honored. First off, price mistake, secondly, Target online has a reputation of making CE/LE mistakes. I got goofed for the DS2 CE and Resistance Vita. The DS2 CE was the regular edition, Resistance Vita was canceled, personal experience...

For those of you can't pre-order, just relax and don't waste your time.