Want to work for Nintendo?Live in LA and have reliable transportation.

mrx001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
** This is a CONTRACT position

Are you an enthusiastic gamer with great communication skills? Are you able to create excitement and engage others with new products?

Nintendo of America is seeking energetic, outgoing, articulate individuals to help us introduce products and new games to the general public in retail locations. Product demonstrations will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, from early November through the end of the year.

To be considered, you've got to be available to work a minimum of 5 hours per day, have strong customer service skills, a professional presentation, the ability to handle retail procedures, a positive attitude, be at least 18 years of age, the ability to work well independently, and most importantly -- you've got to be able to game.

Salary: $20/hr
https://nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=120000008H
(Jobs available in Seattle,Dallas,San Francisco,Detroit,Chicago,NY,Miami-just click on All Jobs)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rasen']DAMMIT. The one field in which I can talk for hours with enthusiasm, and they hate the East coast.[/QUOTE]
They also have jobs in NY,Miami,Atlanta

[quote name='mrx001']They also have jobs in NY,Miami,Atlanta[/QUOTE]

Fair point. The places with ridiculous property values, monsoons, and the Deep South. What the heck is wrong with the seat of the country's power?

applied for this a few days ago in chicago.

I've done gigs like this for microsoft, sony, ubisoft, samsung and others.
Their fun and easy money and they always look great on my resume.

Anybody nail the job?
Guy said hed call me this week but im not too crazy about trying to push the 3ds on people
Its a hard sell lol
I was really excited that this job was for the wii u o well

Maybe. I had to go to an aerotek office which is a low tier marketing company, i doubt he was there just to use the space.
I asked my interviewer if hes a direct employee of nintendo and he said he was. He also said he was flown in from minnesota. Is there a big nintendo presence there?

I got the job. Since this is a temp/contract position, Nintendo hires staff through Aerotek to streamline things. We did this all the time with Manpower and locum agencies..it avoids any and all internal HR stuff we need to do.

I asked the recruiter what products we would demonstrate and she said the 3DS XL and Wii U.

bread's done
Back