Photo
- - - - -

Dark Souls Hardcover Official Strategy Guide [Future Press] $4.99/$4.50 GameStop B&M

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

All stores near me are sold out : (. If any one wants to sell a new/like new guide PM me.

#32 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

After having gotten this guide while still early on in the game I'm going to say it was useless.

At the time I got the strategy guide the patch had already updated so really the guide will confuse you on many things if you try to go by it.

I don't have my platinum yet but I used all my walkthroughs on gamefaqs and youtube.

As useless as its been for me its the nicest strategy guide I own which for me isn't a make or breaking point anyway. With online guides so easy to access I'm pretty much done buying strategy guides. Speciially nowadays when games get patches and it just totally changes everything.

When I got the guide I got it knowing the patch had came out I just thought that I would be able to at least get something out of it. Its basically a art book to look at, not a good one either.
Half the people here sound like they are getting it for nothing but to collect. That's about all you can do with it because the guides you find online are 10x better.

needler420.png