Looks like PSVIta memory cards are 20% off on bestbuy.com

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

Contemplating about getting this... I think I'll wait until next month though.

#32 RawrrSlayer

RawrrSlayer

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

Gotta escape from my 4GB card...
Nowhere near enough...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 projectblindside

projectblindside

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

I got extremely lucky and got a brand new 32 GB $60 (free shipping) on ebay. You can get them cheap if you are willing to put the work and find what's out there ebay and amazon warehourse deals are great. Also look for CAG's that are selling their Vita stuff.

#34 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for the advice everyone. It sounds like I should avoid a 4GB card or at least plan to use it only temporarily. I may just get a refurb Vita and avoid a bundle anyway.

I would get the Assassin's Creed Bundle. Actually I was thinking about selling my 3G Vita to get this bundle. The white PS Vita looks so beautiful!

On topic. Yes it is still expensive, and if you must to pay shipping or tax, it will be even more expensive. Let's wait for Black Friday! (:

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'll settle for a 32gb card for $50 or $60. Hopefully on Black Friday!

It already hit this price 2 or 3 times online. GS has refurbs for these prices on some & the 32 GB is always $81.XX @ walmart which AMZ matches when they're not cheaper or matchiing the current BB deal. When the 100% BB trade in comes back just flip stuff from GS & pm the walmart deal you'll be out $40ish.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=325145

http://www.cheapassg...010#post9911010

also,
all vita accessories are on sale
http://www.bestbuy.c...pe=listing&gf=y

#36 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

60 bucks or bust on a 32GB for me. I'll make my 8 work until then.

#37 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

I'm kind of surprised by all of the people that are disappointed in their Vita. I've personally enjoyed it immensely. Even though MK is a crappy port (graphically), it's still a lot of fun.

I just wish Sony realized that hacks / mods didn't really kill the PSP. Crappy games killed the PSP. The very existence of homebrew and emulators probably sold way more units than they ever would have if the system were locked.

My main disappointment on the Vita so far is the same one I had w/ the PSP. That is the promise of "Remote Play". I'm still waiting for the day that full remote play is possible on ANY title.

No piracy did kill the PSP. It sold a lot of units b/c of modding but it also lost a lot of game support from developers b/c everyone just pirated their games on it.

I had a Vita and was disappointed by it. I ended up selling it and now I have a 3DS and don't regret it. The Vita had no games at the time and still doesn't have games that I really want to play. Even the games coming out aren't that impressive.

I'll get a Vita when I can get it for $140 or less. Whether that be from a price drop or used.

Also, here is my personal list of the PSP's best games. It did have a lot of great games. Though these games didn't sell in the millions, they were still the systems best and easily 8 / 10's and up.

Beats, Brave Story: New Traveler, Burnout Legends, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy, Daxter, Disgaea 1 and 2, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, DJ Max Portable (series), Hot Shots Golf (series), Final Fantasy (remakes / series), flOw, Guitaroo Man Lives!, God of War (series), Grand Theft Auto (series), Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, Jeanne d'Arc (one of the best strategy RPG's I've ever played. Among my top 25 games of all time), Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, LocoRoco (series), Lumines (series), Me & My Katamari, Monster Hunter (series), MotorStorm: Arctic Edge, Patapon (series), PixelJunk Monters Deluxe, Ridge Racer, Pursuit Force (series), Secret Agent Clank, Syphon Filter (series), Tokobot, Wipeout (series) and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters.

Edited by Yigytugd, 09 October 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#38 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

I wonder what coupons I can stack to get the 32GB for cheaper.

#39 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Would bite on a 16gb, but I cant really justify it with an 8gb I got for 10$ and fits quite a few of my downloads. If they go over 50% off I'll be in

#40 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

A bit OT but maybe someone can help. I have Madden (digital version). Is there a way to turn the replays, etc. off? The lag from the extra non-gameplay stuff makes the games take forever.

#41 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Still way too expensive for me to even consider buying this system.
Posted Image

#42 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

50 bucks for a 32 is still my breaking point, until then ill not take my vita seriously and stick to my 4gb stick.