ESPN The Magazine Deal

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 BigBob

BigBob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

I wanted to pass this along to everyone, as I was looking through some deals and came across this.

For one year, you pay just $3.99 and you can go up to 4-years for $15.96.

For those who have used ESPN The Magazine in the past, full price is usually over $100.

All you do is go here, https://www.tanga.co....&utm_source=cj and use the Coupon Code FATWALLET once you get to the check out.

#2 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thanks! My subscription just expired this month after the same deal (I think) three years ago.

#3 Skaterpunk444

Skaterpunk444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Just did this for 3 years for under $12. Was about to sign up for insider for the fantasy football info today...thank god I saw this.

#4 mcgavin27

mcgavin27

twomanjobs.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

Thanks! Does this include insider access? If it does, when does it go into effect?

#5 BigBob

BigBob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

I'm going to send you a PM as well because I know it's been about a week since anyone posted in this thread.

Insider does come with it, but you have to wait until you actually receive the magazine for your Account #.

Also, the deal is still valid. I did mine just now for 4 years, $15.96.

#6 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

Wow this is crazy...I just got a 1-year free sub for ESPN mag on SD, if I do this will this renew on top of my existing sub?

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#7 BigBob

BigBob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Wow this is crazy...I just got a 1-year free sub for ESPN mag on SD, if I do this will this renew on top of my existing sub?

I want to say no.

From my experience with Sports Illustrated, they'd run together.

#8 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

I want to say no.

From my experience with Sports Illustrated, they'd run together.

I believe you are incorrect and that this does add additional years onto a current subscription. I think it actually says so during checkout but on my phone and can't get the page to work.

Edit: Found the email with order confirmation

You will receive the first issue of your magazine in 12-14 weeks. If you have not received your magazine after 14 weeks from the date of your order, please contact us and we will contact the publisher on your behalf. Sometimes you will get your magazines sooner than 10 weeks however as every publisher is different!

If you ordered a magazine that you already have a subscription for, the publisher will be adding on additional years to your subscription.

#9 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

lol 12-14 weeks. So if the issue doesnt come for 3 to 3.5 months, the Insider for fantasy football will be completely useless.

Oh well. Its still a good deal, and there are other things on Insider, but it kinda sucks for those that wanted it for fantasy football.

#10 BigBob

BigBob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

Go buy Insider for three months.

#11 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

It says the code isn't valid now.

#12 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

Shows as valid for me. However, Tanga won't let me order, since it says I've purchased the same magazine within the last 45 days.

#13 BigBob

BigBob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

I'm guessing yesterday was the last day for the deal because I was able to order last night. If something like this does pop up again, I'll be sure to post it.

#14 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

I believe you are incorrect and that this does add additional years onto a current subscription. I think it actually says so during checkout but on my phone and can't get the page to work.

Edit: Found the email with order confirmation

Thanks & to OP as well.

5 years of ESPN magazine+Insider is more than enough. the free sub from SlickDeals I did like a month ago and its not activated/in the mail until December lmao. Good for fantasy basketball tho

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#15 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

says $29.99 now. Dang I wanted this, I have been shopping around for a while. I almost signed up on the .com the other day for the insider.