CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

Doomtime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
CAG NBA 2K13 League

NBA-2k13.jpg

Below, please list the team you'd be interested in and your xbox live gamertag, and then we'll go from there.

DO NOT JOIN if you don't plan on using this website for communication. If you join, you'll need to check into the thread and be able to private message your opponents. No reliance on someone else setting up your game for you or you will be kicked if this becomes a problem. Communication is key to a successful league.

League Website: Not yet created

This is a sim style league.

League Name: CAGBA

League Format: 30 User Teams, 29 game schedule, Best of 5 Postseason Format

Game Format: 7 minute Quarters

League Rules:

No Cheese!
No Constant Full Court Press.
No constant spin dunking.

Trades: Will be allowed. CPU Trades are Off by default.

Free Agents: TBD

Unplayed Games: 3 strikes rule.

Fantasy Draft start time will be put to a vote.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Atlantic

Boston - BSETI50
XBL- BSETI50
New York - dr0ppinL0adz
XBL- Z stepano Z
Philadelphia
Brooklyn - ubernes
XBL- broadway row
Toronto- XBL MassDavis617

Central

Chicago - Matt Young
XBL- X Matt Young X
Indiana - TakeovaCj
Milwaukee - XBL- A Hard
Detroit - XXXplosive1
XBL- XXXplosive1
Cleveland -

Southeast

Miami - staticz
XBL-staticzv2
Orlando - Doo Mane
XBL-Doo Mane
Atlanta - XBL - TheKingGotARing
Charlotte
Washington XBL- Man2008

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Northwest

Oklahoma City - Mr Grand Cru
XBL- Mr Grand Cru
Denver XBL - Lights it up
Portland - augmog
XBL- mog3526
Utah XBL - MurdamodeLV
Minnesota - Cool_iAM
XBL- freaky 2cool187

Pacific

L.A. Lakers - XBL- top08balla
Phoenix
Golden State - XBL- iiD3AD PR3Zii
L.A. Clippers - snakemaster2389
XBL-snakemaster2389
Sacramento - Doomtime
XBL-Doomtime

Southwest

San Antonio - XBL - og whitewidow
Dallas - LilJefferyBlast
New Orleans - XBL - kolbe23
Memphis - XBL - Brute 75

Houston - XBL - CoMrADE xijhad

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather do a league with real rosters. I thought we were going to vote on real or fantasy. I'll still play in this league of course- thanks for giving me the Bulls, by the way- but would anyone have interest in a league using real rosters in addition to this league?

I'd still be interested in a real roster league. The fantasy argument makes sense though since the league is so top heavy.

Uber and Cool, you guys are in.

[quote name='Tanabeo']how fast would the weeks advance?[/QUOTE]

Not sure yet. I believe we did 7-10 days for 5 games, because the schedule randomly selects five guys each week that you need to face before the advance, otherwise it was simmed.

Hopefully that's changed.

[quote name='staticz']When are you going to start? I'm down (give me the Heat please!) but are we for sure going to do it this year?[/QUOTE]

The sooner we fill up the sooner we can start. I wanted to see if we could draft our teams sometime this weekend, but that really depends on where we're at. I'd love to have a full 2k league.

I'll put up a poll tomorrow for tentative draft times so we can kick this season off.

The reason it failed last year was because of the number of issues 2K had within online association, which made it unplayable.

[quote name='Doomtime']The sooner we fill up the sooner we can start. I wanted to see if we could draft our teams sometime this weekend, but that really depends on where we're at. I'd love to have a full 2k league.

I'll put up a poll tomorrow for tentative draft times so we can kick this season off.

The reason it failed last year was because of the number of issues 2K had within online association, which made it unplayable.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should've clarified - do we know if 2K has a decent franchise this year? And let's wait, I won't have the game til Saturday :D

From what I've been reading, it is better, but we're still on 2K's scheduling unfortunately. My hands are tied on many options.

[quote name='Doomtime']From what I've been reading, it is better, but we're still on 2K's scheduling unfortunately. My hands are tied on many options.[/QUOTE]

You can open up the whole schedule flex style and continue to push back advancement I believe so we can use the forum to set up games and deadlines

FYI: My xbl is broadway row!

As for the draft date, I'd prefer non-weekends. I'll be out of town on weekends through October (f'n weddings).

[quote name='ubernes']FYI: My xbl is broadway row!

As for the draft date, I'd prefer non-weekends. I'll be out of town on weekends through October (f'n weddings).[/QUOTE]

Whoops, fixed now.

Wedding singer eh? :D

All deals are gone. Late to the party! It was $48 at Newegg and $60 at the Microsoft store but it came with 1600 Microsoft Points and a $10 giftcard.

I bought a new copy on ebay for $50 since I had credit.

3 more commitments, we're at 12 now. Just haven't added them to the OP yet.

What do you guys think? Should we wait it out for a full league (which I highly doubt will happen), or should we try to start it up sometime Friday or this weekend?

[quote name='Doomtime']3 more commitments, we're at 12 now. Just haven't added them to the OP yet.

What do you guys think? Should we wait it out for a full league (which I highly doubt will happen), or should we try to start it up sometime Friday or this weekend?[/QUOTE]

I say we give it through the weekend and then draft sometime during the week. Maybe a few more people will pick it up on payday or whatever.

The good news is we've got a good group of guys even if the league doesn't fill up!

[quote name='Doomtime']Very true, we do have a solid group already.

I have no problem waiting until next week. I still need a lot of practice.[/QUOTE]

I need the game :D Was going to pick it up yesterday but didn't make it to Target, hopefully I'll be able to grab it this afternoon.

picked up the game today. Having a hell of a time getting used to the dibble/shot stick. Thinking about just using X for me shots

[quote name='ubernes']Game arrived Friday, but just got into the office today. So I'm good to go![/QUOTE]

You want to scrim this evening sometime ?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I have some people joining the thread sometime in the next 48 hours doom , so they can get in the league[/QUOTE]

Ok cool, just have them post their info in the thread.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']You want to scrim this evening sometime ?[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow might be better, but if I see you online I'll shoot over an invite. I need to catch up on Walking Dead/Homeland + have IRL hoops.

[quote name='ubernes']Tomorrow might be better, but if I see you online I'll shoot over an invite. I need to catch up on Walking Dead/Homeland + have IRL hoops.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good , I love the Walking Dead , I haven't seen Homeland before ?

Pretty fun! Did a handful of quick games tonight. Melo really plays like Melo. Good to see he can do some damage. I seem to recall a past 2k where it was all about those speedy slashers with high dunk. But here the post moves work nicely.

Was just about to update this. Glad you're enjoying it!

So I think we're ready to set a date for the draft. 8 or 9 PM EST would probably be best, though it can be changed if need be.

I'd love to do it Thursday night and I can send out a round of PMs. What works for everyone? I know a few wanted to avoid the weekend if possible.

bread's done
Back