The War Z

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Yeah, it's a rip off of Day Z, but it still looks pretty fun and more stable than what we have right now. Plus it just makes more competition to build a better game for us consumers.

Anyone plan on trying it out though? $20 pre-purchase right now until the 20th. Maybe we could start up a CAG clan in game and take over.

After seeing that in PvP you drop all your gear (a la UO), I do want to check this out eventually. Too many other games to play right now.

I may check it out, but knowing that its from the people who did War Inc. and they really did nothing but straight rip the models from their other game, I'm a little hesitant. The gameplay also looked kind of crappy.

So, the alpha for this comes out tomorrow. I'm hoping it turns out to be decent since I'm really interested in this genre and I think DayZ stinks, but I've done nothing but watch videos for this all day and it just isn't looking good. Hopefully I'm wrong. If anyone here plays this tomorrow, post your thoughts please.

Lots of gameplay and opinions being put out there, most of which is negative. I cant really say I'm surprised as this just felt like an attempt at a quick cash-in on the zombie/MMO/survival thing.

I still think both are a miss for what should be a great genre. It would be nice if an actual large studio made a planetside level MMO zombie shooter, but we all know that will never happen for a niche market.

it's more fun for me than day z too it'd be nice to get a CAG group together because everyone will absolutely kill you unless they have no weapons at all.

Just my stupid opinion from giving day z months of chances, this game just runs better, it is faster, more arcade-like fast. A little more loot that is faster to pick up and you feel like you are doing more in shorter periods of time. It's like a next gen day z I feel. It is sort of weird copying so much from an original like day z but man that game just left me more frustrated then anything.

bread's done
Back