GGT 199 thinks it can review games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']What do I get for buying it for $5 on Steam?[/QUOTE]

The gratification of knowing that you just gave Capcom $5 for herpes.

[quote name='distgfx']The gratification of knowing that you just gave Capcom $5 for herpes.[/QUOTE]
Cheaper than a hooker, but less fun. :cry:

ukM2B.gif

[quote name='j-cart']I'm on GFWL finally!

Achievements yo![/QUOTE]

Now all you need is Windows 8 so you can earn achievements in minesweeper.

The upcoming release of ZoE HD is a reminder that no one has been able to make a decent mech game since The 2nd Runner.

Seriously Japan, what the fuck.

[quote name='panzerfaust']The upcoming release of ZoE HD is a reminder that no one has been able to make a decent mech game since The 2nd Runner.

Seriously Japan, what the fuck.[/QUOTE]

Got 'dat CE pre-ordered?

Played a couple hours of BL2 tonight solo, so finally got back to my game. Have a ton of side quests I picked up in various sessions, so I just knocked out 3 or 4 of those.

I"m currently choosing not to skip ones done in co-op since so many of those were done quickly since a couple of my friends are higher levels and had done them already, so I don't even know what we did for some of them--much less having taken time to catch the dialogue etc.

[quote name='Indignate']If anyone has an extra PSN account with Plus because their PS3 broke and can spare it I would really appreciate it ;)[/QUOTE]

Because you want that KOF13 huh?

PM me you asshole and we'll see how nice I am :D

[quote name='Indignate']The Crotch, what are you opinions and feelings towards whoknows?[/QUOTE]
Since when have I had opinions and feelings?

I can understand why he'd say that.

I don't hate him, but he certainly wouldn't do well in a game of marry-fuck-kill, that's for sure.

Of all the possible permutations and combinations of words that I could use to respond to that, none are remotely witty, entertaining, or insightful. So here's this instead:

wFLFp.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']That's one of my favorites as well. Awesome show though the ending is a bit weird, be warned.[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't think the ending was weird at all, maybe a little surprising but all in all a perfect ending. So, yep Toradora! one of my all time favorite anime series now, haha, I'm going to miss the characters SO much, because I fell in love with each of them.

tumblr_lm9slfZWGU1qksbsro1_500.gif

[quote name='whoknows']You're making me feel sad Icebeast[/QUOTE]

It's ok these are tears of love and joy.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']"I fall in love immediately." - Icebeast[/QUOTE]

I spent around 8-9 hours with all of them, but honestly sometimes characters are just so wonderful and fun and I just can't help but love them.

[quote name='icebeast']It's ok these are tears of love and joy.[/QUOTE]

My tears have changed to tears of joy as well now

you have to be all grumpy hardcore old school x-com fan

"man i can't believe they replaced the difficulty of disembarking with a cinematic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back