GGT 199 thinks it can review games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
504 replies to this topic

#211 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Was that supposed to be funny? I mean it's an obvious attempt at sarcasm, but it's just horrible.

While quite a bit of that was laced with sarcasm, he does prefer new Dante to old Dante.

#212 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

God damn it linkpwns.

Next time tell me that it is a Sterling article so that he doesn't get hits from me.

#213 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

Was that supposed to be funny? I mean it's an obvious attempt at sarcasm, but it's just horrible.

It'd be better if I wrote it.

EDIT: Actually, I will.

I like old dante, sterling likes new dante. Old dante has now been proven to be better. Now laugh.

Edited by distgfx, 11 October 2012 - 09:41 PM.

#214 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hai guys, umm...

Darkstalkers Resurrection will bring two of the franchise’s games to the Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade as a single, downloadable bundle early next year, Capcom just announced during a New York Comic Con 2012 panel.

The package includes 1994‘s Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors and Darkstalkers III, and is being produced by Capcom's Derek Neil.

Both games will include GGPO-technology to reduce online gameplay lag, HD filtering with multiple viewing options, replay sharing, spectator mode, in-game achievements, challenge/tutorial mode and an unlockable vault filled concept art, videos and more.

The online matchmaking will follow in the footsteps of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Marvel vs. Capcom Origins, which include upgraded matchmaking with additional options such as region matching, ping lock and ping display. The title will also feature YouTube replay uploading.

This reveal comes after years of Capcom's Yoshinori Ono dropping hints about revisiting the 90s gothic horror fighter franchise. Whether fans of the series will be satiated by this re-release remains to be seen.

http://www.theverge....rkstalkers-game

#215 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

no

#216 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

no

yes

#217 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Fine.

#218 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

http://gamersxtreme....ally-confirmed/

New Darkstalkers and SFxT 2013 patch (free, zomg).

#219 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yes.

#220 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Yes.

Lol, apparently the new DS hasn't been "green lit" yet. Troll'd by Ono again.

#221 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

What the Fuck?!?!

#222 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

In for Darkstalkers Resurrection day one, Vampire Savior is so tight. :drool:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#223 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

Oh yeah, it's awesome to finally have internet back. ^___^ No internet last night, so i watched Enter The Dragon, fucking classic movie. Love it.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#224 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

We missed you.

#225 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8A4fPuMitys

#226 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

I'm about 5-6 hours into Dishonored now and so far it's easily one of my favorite games this year. If it keeps it up the quality, it'll probably be one of my favorites this gen. So far I've managed to avoid killing anyone or alerting any guards.

#227 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

So, rented Uncharted 3 yesterday. Ragequit today during the shipyard section. Personally, I think the shine has really come off the series.

On the good side, I got the newest Game Informer and it gave me great joy to see Ni No Kuni featured on the cover. (Apparently as part of a series of games under the radar. Not sure how you can say Beyond: Two Souls is under the radar if just that very little is known about it.)
Posted Image

#228 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I'm about 5-6 hours into Dishonored now and so far it's easily one of my favorite games this year. If it keeps it up the quality, it'll probably be one of my favorites this gen. So far I've managed to avoid killing anyone or alerting any guards.

Pacifist run? Why am I not surprised?

#229 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

You always knew he was a bitch.

#230 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm doing the opposite. Stealthing, but killing everyone before they see me.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#231 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

This is somewhat manly.

#232 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

I approve of this.

#233 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

There's nothing manly about stabbing someone in the back.

Just ask Zeki, the five year old girl.

#234 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

There's nothing manly about being a five year old girl either.

#235 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

God damn it linkpwns.

Next time tell me that it is a Sterling article so that he doesn't get hits from me.

You know, I used to not mind his bs, but after a while his shtick gets a bit old.

Found the cabin in the woods easter egg
Spoiler

Edited by BlueScrote, 12 October 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#236 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

So, rented Uncharted 3 yesterday. Ragequit today during the shipyard section. Personally, I think the shine has really come off the series.

I know me and uraizen (and I think another GGTer as well) also hated that section the most. I was really disappointed in that game overall.

You always knew he was a bitch.

Honestly I do them for the challenge/feeling of accomplishment. After I finish the game this way, I'll probably go back one day and mess around with all the cool lethal ways to deal with people.

#237 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

On the good side, I got the newest Game Informer and it gave me great joy to see Ni No Kuni featured on the cover. (Apparently as part of a series of games under the radar. Not sure how you can say Beyond: Two Souls is under the radar if just that very little is known about it.)

The Ship Yard is the the slowest part of Uncharted 3. The game picks up again after that, but you can tell Uncharted 3 was a rushed product.

There's nothing manly about stabbing someone in the back.

Just ask Zeki, the five year old girl.

Ninjas would like a word with you.

#238 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

Xcom bug count: really fucking high.

Posted Image

#239 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan