Photo
- - - - -

Free movie or game rental on Wednesday 10/10 (Redbox's 10th Birthday Promo)

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:20 AM

How do I input the promo code when I use a Redbox? Sorry, I've never used Redbox before. lol
Posted Image

#62 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:20 AM

How do I input the promo code when I use a Redbox? Sorry, I've never used Redbox before. lol

You choose a game, go to checkout, and there's a button that says "promotion code" you input it there, it applies to your order, then you swipe your card, and take the game.

Got Dishonored tonight. No idea what the game's about, but every website is suddenly talking about it so let's see.

#63 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

Used the code for a total of 3 times today. Had to settle for Dishonored on ps3.

#64 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

Snagged a copy of Dishonored today as well but don't even have time to play it with all this baseball going on. May get to try it for a couple hours later on.

#65 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

You choose a game, go to checkout, and there's a button that says "promotion code" you input it there, it applies to your order, then you swipe your card, and take the game.

Got Dishonored tonight. No idea what the game's about, but every website is suddenly talking about it so let's see.

Thank you, I'll do this when I get to a Redbox later. :D
Posted Image

#66 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

Snagged a copy of Dishonored today as well but don't even have time to play it with all this baseball going on. May get to try it for a couple hours later on.

I hear that. My Rangers took the biggest shit possible this last month, so I've got my fingers crossed for the Os and As.

If we get a Yankees/Cardinals Series, I'll kill myself.

#67 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

Can't seem to like Dishonored. =/

#68 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Since when has Redbox been around for 10 years?! Or am I reading the thread wrongly?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#69 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

Since when has Redbox been around for 10 years?! Or am I reading the thread wrongly?

Well, since it's 10 years, it'd be 2002. :lol:. Just because it's only been popular in recent years, doesn't mean it wasn't started much earlier.

#70 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

I did the math, I got that it was started in 2002. All I was saying is that it felt like Redbox has only been around for maybe 5-6 years! Time flies I guess.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#71 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

I did the math, I got that it was started in 2002. All I was saying is that it felt like Redbox has only been around for maybe 5-6 years! Time flies I guess.

yea, I don't think I knew about Redbox until maybe 4 years ago. I might have seen it around but never looked twice.

#72 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

I hear that. My Rangers took the biggest shit possible this last month, so I've got my fingers crossed for the Os and As.

If we get a Yankees/Cardinals Series, I'll kill myself.

What an ending to the A's/Tigers game! All I care about is the Giants advancing and the Nationals not :s

#73 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Wow, thanks OP! Just managed to snag a Borderlands 2. Good deal!

f9509b11-21f8-4b63-811c-78542e58e3cf_zps

Latest reviews: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS3)

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita)

New!  "Game Rants" now available exclusively on the X-Pound Proboards: Is E3 Relevant?

Latest video: Let's Play Legend of Dragoon #2   |   Check out the latest XGR podcast on Youtube!

#74 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

I snagged Dishonored, Sleeping Dogs, Angry Birds & NBA 2K13, all 360. No RE6, so settled for NBA just to snag a few achievements.

106889.png

#75 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Thanks OP for the heads-up, I wont get any games, but my wife and I will get to enjoy two free movies at least. I paid it forward by letting the guy behind me last night know about the code, which then in turn after I left, I overheard him telling the guy behind him, cheapness all around :D

#76 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

What an ending to the A's/Tigers game! All I care about is the Giants advancing and the Nationals not :s

Ended up playing Dishonored for only 10 minutes last night because of the A's game. I'm quite the opposite, I couldn't care less if the Giants advanced. Couldn't even get into the story, but it was worth a shot. Will have to pick it up again with one of those free codes.

#77 Jampack200

Jampack200

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

I just tried entering the code today because I was bored and it worked again so for those who missed out, try Birthday again

Currently working on:
:ps3: Arkham Origins 

:3ds: Pokemon Y

Jampack200.png

#78 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Reminder, if you rented yesterday and don't want to pay for a second day your disc has to go back by 9 tonight.

#79 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

Damn dude, try renting Dishonored again at a different Redbox yet again it stolen!!!! Second time in the past three days. Fuck this I'm not rent games anymore.