Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collection(360) $20 + FS @ Newegg

I haven't been following the prices of Move since I've never really had much of an interest. How cheap can it be obtained by itself (the whole bundle which is included with LBP)?

Hmmmm ... I'm going to have to think about that one.
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

[quote name='GamerDude316']To get this, or to wait for another sale on the DLC...[/QUOTE]

The Ultimate Collection has everything on disc free of DRM, so you can lend the second disc to any friends or family and they can install all the DLC for this game on their hard drive. Then all they'd have to do is buy the vanilla edition for cheap and they'd have their own Ultimate Edition.

got one!
fry's had sold out before i could PM the last time it was $20, so i got screwed.
who's the fu@king early bird now?!
thanks, OP!

Hmmm, i have the vanilla NV already and got the first DLC(when they were giving it away for free by accident). Tempting since I enjoyed 3 and played through everything there...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hmmm, i have the vanilla NV already and got the first DLC(when they were giving it away for free by accident). Tempting since I enjoyed 3 and played through everything there...[/QUOTE]

Do it. Trade in your vanilla or give it to a friend/family member and buy this. I don't see this game going lower than $20 this year and definitely don't foresee Gamefly having a sale on this edition.

[quote name='Bosamba']Do it. Trade in your vanilla or give it to a friend/family member and buy this. I don't see this game going lower than $20 this year and definitely don't foresee Gamefly having a sale on this edition.[/QUOTE]

Prob true. I might as well use the Shoprunner subscription i have anyway ;)

[quote name='Bosamba']Do it. Trade in your vanilla or give it to a friend/family member and buy this. I don't see this game going lower than $20 this year and definitely don't foresee Gamefly having a sale on this edition.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget about black friday.

Ordered one this morning. $20 is a great price for the content you get. Even IF it hits for $15 or $10, I'm not going to make a big deal about $5 or $10.

[quote name='stripwhite']Don't forget about black friday.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Even if its on sale for $9.99/$14.99 during BF, I'll buy it then. I'm too busy with other games right now and I can wait a couple of weeks for an extra $5-$10.

I bit...will trade in my vanilla copy for $5-$10 and net the DLC for less than what it would cost on the marketplace. Glad I decided not to go the gamestop scammer route by simply buying a used copy and installing it.

[quote name='GamerDude316']anybody know how the DLC comes for this? On a disc or code?[/QUOTE]

Can't speak for NV:GOTY but the Fallout 3:GOTY came with a separate disc with all the DLC on it. I'm sure it's the same way...

And you could install it on other consoles no problem.

EDIT: The 360 version has sold out completely...and with it being day 2 on a 48 hour sale, I bet it won't be long before this is back to being $39.99...I guess I'll have to wait for Black Friday to pick it up at this price.

Where did this idea that EVERYTHING is on sale during BF come from? I mean sure there are dozens of games, but I keep seeing people who randomly assume something like this will be $10 or $15 on BF.....really?

bread's done
Back