Sleeping Dogs $40 and more @Newegg 48 hour sale

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 11:59pm PT 10/10/2012.
All of the following :shipfree:

:ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle $39.99 SOLD OUT
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collection $19.99
:pc: Dishonored $59.99 with $15 promotional gift card
:360: Dishonored $59.99 with $15 promotional gift card
:ps3: Dishonored $59.99 with $15 promotional gift card

RAZER Naga Molten RZ01-00280500-R3M1 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5600 dpi Special Edition Gaming Mouse
$59.99 with promo code EMCJNNA64
Logitech G9x Black Two modes scroll USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
$59.99 with promo code EMCJNNA49
Logitech G330 3.5mm/ USB Connector Circumaural Gaming Headset
$29.99 with promo code EMCJNNA92

Edited by Bosamba, 09 October 2012 - 03:59 PM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

late to the party bro but thanks anyhoot
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#3 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Yeah, the other dude had edited his OP to include the Sleeping Dogs deal. I hate when a sale is split amongst 4 or 5 different threads, each featuring a single game. I created this thread to consolidate all the deals plus justified its existence by adding some PC gaming stuff.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#4 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

I too prefer having all the deals in one thread, especially since Newegg has these sets of deals every few days now.

#5 Shadow Cloud

Shadow Cloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Newegg has been doing pretty awesome as of late. What surprises me is that even though I have selected three day shipping for my preorder games, the last three games I preordered from them (P4:Arena, RE6, Dishonored) have all arrived on release day.

#6 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Yeah, the other dude had edited his OP to include the Sleeping Dogs deal. I hate when a sale is split amongst 4 or 5 different threads, each featuring a single game. I created this thread to consolidate all the deals plus justified its existence by adding some PC gaming stuff.

So true, I'll bump thus one then

#7 fyahbwoy

fyahbwoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

newegg is definitely killing it with the gaming...great shipping on preorders and all those deals.

#8 phogoodness

phogoodness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

i'm a such a sucker for these $20 games deals, my backlog is like 100 and i'm so tempted to get fallout new vegas. i have problems.

#9 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

i'm a such a sucker for these $20 games deals, my backlog is like 100 and i'm so tempted to get fallout new vegas. i have problems.

No, I think you're just like everyone else on this site haha, I'm guilty of the same thing.

Shit, I have Madden from release day and STILL haven't opened it. I just started playing the Uncharted games, which I've had for 2+ years(at least the first one I have).

#10 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

good deal on the LBP2 move bundle, I'm too late to take advantage of it though

T9rTk6Q.gif

#11 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

@bosamba - Old White yoda? What happened to all the hot chick avatars? lol

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#12 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

Me, too. I just finished the first UC after putting it down 3 years ago. Only had 10 minutes left. Finished Uncharted 2 the following week. What a brilliant game. I'm on my 2nd playthrough. I'm playing the multiplayer on 3 right now while waiting for a good deal on a 3D TV before playing the campaign. I had purchased the used 42" Vizio from Walmart deal, but Walmart decided not to ship that TV out to anybody. :roll:

No, I think you're just like everyone else on this site haha, I'm guilty of the same thing.

Shit, I have Madden from release day and STILL haven't opened it. I just started playing the Uncharted games, which I've had for 2+ years(at least the first one I have).

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#13 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Me, too. I just finished the first UC after putting it down 3 years ago. Only had 10 minutes left. Finished Uncharted 2 the following week. What a brilliant game. I'm on my 2nd playthrough. I'm playing the multiplayer on 3 right now while waiting for a good deal on a 3D TV before playing the campaign. I had purchased the used 42" Vizio from Walmart deal, but Walmart decided not to ship that TV out to anybody. :roll:

That's shitty. I broke my 40" playing SC5 one night(Just threw the controller and must have rolled a 1 on my dexterity check), so I picked up one of the 3D displays from sony when they were on sale(traded in an iPad 1 that I didn't use at all and it paid for it almost completely and then some) and I haven't been too disappointed so far. Even though it's small it's a sharp screen and it's usually enough for me to see/hear everything going on.

And UC I'm in one part where I"m just surrounded by enemies, and it's really not shooter friendly, so I got frustrated a couple of days ago. I won't let 3 years go by though ;)