PS3 - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $5.98 + tax @ Target B&M YMMV

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 keizerdragoon

keizerdragoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

I was just at Target a little while ago and came across PS3 Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for $5.98 + tax.

I couldn't find it online so I'm assuming this is in store only but of course YMMV

Proof

#2 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

did it have a red tag clearance on it?

#3 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

I think it's been on clearance at Target for a while. They're probably trying to clear them out since it's included in the GOTY edition.

#4 keizerdragoon

keizerdragoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

I thought it might be on clearance as well but I didn't see any red tags. The picture is what was on display

#5 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

Prices ending in $.98 are usually clearance items.

Thanks for trying OP, but there's a Target mega clearance thread located HERE: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329465

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

I would match this at bestbuy if it wasnt clearance
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#7 Mr. Universe

Mr. Universe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

saw this at my local Target. Price was $5.98, but I thought it was too good to be true so I price scanned it and it rang up as $19.99

#8 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

I think it's a restock of the game and the tag printed shows the last price it was before the restock so it was $5.98 for a short while and then back to $19.99. The same thing happened with some PS3 games a few years ago, that were on clearance for 75% off then became Greatest Hits games and were restocked at the 75% off price for a few days and then they caught the prices and changed them back to MSRP.

#9 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

saw this at my local Target. Price was $5.98, but I thought it was too good to be true so I price scanned it and it rang up as $19.99

Was it a red sticker with a barcode? Sometimes items are "repackaged" or marked online item, instead of clearance.

#10 keizerdragoon

keizerdragoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Eh, you win some you lose some. Thanks for the info guys. I'll keep an eye out for those .98 next time