Silent Hill Pyramid Head Free on Xbox Live Confirmed in Canada

pandiosity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Its through an add on xbox live related to Alliance Atlantis Promo for Silent Hill 3d movie.
It is thru an ad on the XBL. Has no code.

988387a635fb9be30b0a4b0.jpg

bd78057aa82b298bb019080.jpg

I have verified that it does not work on a US account.
I used a two controller trick with a Canadian and US account.
Just to be sure I did it correctly here's what I did.
So I logged in using Canadian account. then logged in player 2 using US account.
Logged out of Canadian account tried download prop using US, no go gives error.

That may change but as of now I only know it works in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's that CAG'er that's always whining about how Canada never gets anything cool? There's your sign.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Where's that CAG'er that's always whining about how Canada never gets anything cool? There's your sign.[/QUOTE]

That would be me. The parity just isn't there to basically make me believe Canadians generally don't get the short end when it comes to gaming promo's.
Likely when they find out Major Nelson can't get his Silent Hill Avatar prop, they will fix it so the US can get it.

[quote name='shinn']cant get it to pop up at all.[/QUOTE]
keep reloading its hard to find but its there at least with my Canadian account
check the gaming market place the add usually shows up there alot.

thanks got it ! by the way the trailer for the movie looks pretty cool
not like the newest RE movie, omg what a steamy pile .

[quote name='pandiosity']
Likely when they find out Major Nelson can't get his Silent Hill Avatar prop, they will fix it so the US can get it.[/QUOTE]

lol :D

I can confirm that this is Canada ONLY.

I found the ad with my Canadian account, and got the mask. Then I signed in with my US account to get it, but I got a Marketplace error in doing so.

Confirmed in Canada, got it on mine earlier today but haven't seen it on the girlfriends account yet.

Edit 1: Found it on both mine and my girlfriends account, took about 4-5 minutes of refreshing.
Edit 2: Seen it 3 times in total, once on the Home Screen (Where you access the disk tray, and your quickplay), once in the Games Marketplace and once on the Music Tab on the dashboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think avatar gears or props are gender specific. Clothing however then yes obviously. This is a head prop, so I doubt it
To exclude one gender from promotional avatar props...that just wouldn't be fair now would it?

[quote name='iRandom']I don't think avatar gears or props are gender specific. Clothing however then yes obviously. This is a head prop, so I doubt it
To exclude one gender from promotional avatar props...that just wouldn't be fair now would it?[/QUOTE]

so when has MS ever been fair about promotions. Do you have first hand knowledge that this is the case do you have a female xbox live avatar that has the pyramid head prop or know someone who has. I'd like to know for certain, because I told a friend of mine that she could get the prop, I'd prefer not to keep on telling her to search if it is gender specific. There are some avatar items that are gender specific.

[quote name='pandiosity']so when has MS ever been fair about promotions. Do you have first hand knowledge that this is the case do you have a female xbox live avatar that has the pyramid head prop or know someone who has. I'd like to know for certain, because I told a friend of mine that she could get the prop, I'd prefer not to keep on telling her to search if it is gender specific. There are some avatar items that are gender specific.[/QUOTE]

I have a Canadian account with a female avatar and I was able to get the Silent Hill Pyramid Head.

[quote name='CodeTrader']I have a Canadian account with a female avatar and I was able to get the Silent Hill Pyramid Head.[/QUOTE]
thank you. then I'll keep telling her to try.

bread's done
Back