Photo
- - - - -

GOG: Pay what you want for Divinity Anthology

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 inm8num2

inm8num2

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

I didn't realize you could pay less than $1, but I think $1 is quite fair enough for one game.

#32 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Hrm.. the bundle is steadily dropping. Guess I'll see how low it goes.

#33 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Still dropping, which is great news! Currently the third tier (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity II) is at $13.26

Even though there are 6 days left, I can't help but feel like this is a fail for them, considering they're still only at 48% of their FIRST goal out of 5.

Hopefully as people keep buying in at the $0.01 level, the third tier will eventually drop to about $5, which is the sweet spot for me.

#34 jdb

jdb

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

I already had Divine Divinity before this sale but if the bundle drops to $10 or lower I'll get it just to get the other 2 games. Some people gave an enormous amount when the sale went live and it drove up the price. I think the starting price was somewhere around $10.

#35 Dev518

Dev518

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

If this goes below $7 I'll probably bite.

#36 Cutrate

Cutrate

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Getting up to $23 probably killed a lot of the initial interest.

Dragonknight Saga has been on for $6 a few times (DRM free amazon). I ended up quitting after about 3 hrs due to how crazy spiky the difficulty is. Playing ring around the rosie with a monster while slowly regaining health is kind of dull.

#37 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Well, the price is still slowly dropping, but it's been hovering around $12.50 for some hours now. I think I might pull the trigger, since that's not a bad price for those games.

I don't think they'll reach their other developer video goals, despite drastically dropping the number of people required.

#38 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

I already own all three games but I went ahead and bought it again anyway. I figured it was worth the $13 for the extra GOG goodies, and I wanted to support more of these GOG bundle deals. I believe they'll work out the metrics better next time since the original ~$23 average price put me off, too.

#39 Zenphic

Zenphic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Nice to see GOG offer a 'pay what you want' deal. I hope they'll have some more in the future. Divine Divinity ftw.