Binary Domain (PS3/360) $12.80 + $1.60 shipping at zavvi.com

Shipping to US is £0.99, or $1.60 for the entire order. If I recall correctly, the 360 version of Binary Domain is also region free.

[quote name='stickfigx']Shipping to US is £0.99, or $1.60 for the entire order. If I recall correctly, the 360 version of Binary Domain is also region free.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll edit the op.

Good deal but realize most places won't accept this for trading in, something I had to find out the hard way with my :ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Those are pounds not euros.

This is $17 shipped, heads up.

Nearly checked out before realizing that the exchange rate had either vastly improved or was just wrong.

[quote name='Bosamba']Good deal but realize most places won't accept this for trading in, something I had to find out the hard way with my :ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]

Right, a slight disadvantage. But for people like me who collect everything and don't trade, it's great. Thanks for making that known to those who trade alot though. :)

[quote name='roedaniel19']and Bosamba, would that happen to be Lilith in your profile pic?[/QUOTE]

Nah, just some random girl I found on Tumblr via Google. I had a cool picture of a more human Yoda as my avatar but other CAGs had missed my usual display of attractive ladies.

[quote name='Nintendonly']This is $9.99 at Kmart.

And yes, I know that Kmarts aren't as widespread as Walmarts.[/QUOTE]
When did you see it for that price?

[quote name='Bosamba']Nah, just some random girl I found on Tumblr via Google. I had a cool picture of a more human Yoda as my avatar but other CAGs had missed my usual display of attractive ladies.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't get to see the Yoda. But she certainly could pass for Lilith if you ask me.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']When did you see it for that price?[/QUOTE]

When I went there and bought it two weeks ago.

[quote name='Nintendonly']When I went there and bought it two weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Thanks, I'll have to check that out.[/QUOTE]

And it's not YMMV because I've gone to 3 Kmarts and all 3 of them had it for that price.

bread's done
Back