XBox Live 12 Month Vision Gold Pack - $34.99 at FYE (YMMV)

Sunghead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi all,

I was browsing around my local FYE (downtown Philadelphia) and noticed 5 of these sitting on the shelf.

They are the 12 Month Xbox Live Vision Gold Pack that includes the following:

• 12-Month Gold Subscription
  • Xbox Live Vision Camera
  • Xbox 360 Headset
  • Arcade Games: Uno & Robotron 2084
  • 200 Microsoft Points

xboxlive.jpg

All were opened and taped up and boxes were slightly damaged but I purchased one and I can guarantee that all contents were included and the codes to the points and 12 month card were valid (didn't try the arcade games since I already had them).

There were at least 5 there on display last time I checked (10/5/12) and I didn't bother to ask if there were more in the back.

YMMV unless you live in the Philadelphia area... if you do, hurry over there!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='preston181']FYE is still in business?[/QUOTE]

I have one in a small mall nearby...might have to check this out.

I grabbed one of these years ago at a local K-Mart for $20...that was a weird find though. This is a killer deal, especially since Robotron is currently delisted from XBLA. Sell that puppy!

We had/have an FYE here, but I haven't had the need to go to the mall since Waldenbooks went under along with Borders.

I've seen Dreamcast games, (yes, you read that right), at the local K-Mart. The last I saw anything to do with a vision cam was like 4 years ago. Quick question, just in case I do find one of these packs: don't the Live subs expire at some point in time, if unused?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='preston181']We had/have an FYE here, but I haven't had the need to go to the mall since Waldenbooks went under along with Borders.

I've seen Dreamcast games, (yes, you read that right), at the local K-Mart. The last I saw anything to do with a vision cam was like 4 years ago. Quick question, just in case I do find one of these packs: don't the Live subs expire at some point in time, if unused?[/QUOTE]

Well, like I said, I already purchased and entered the codes for the points and subscription so they haven't expired yet.

And just for extra reassurance, the spine of the box has some fine print as follows:

"This 12-month subscription can be added to your existing Xbox Live account--you do not need to wait until your current subscription expires. You won't lose any of the time you have left, and you can carry up to 36 months of Xbox live service on your account."

[quote name='xFate']Which store in Philly? I'm from South, by the sporting complex.[/QUOTE]

The FYE on Broad... Upstairs... I will give an update tomorrow at lunchtime if I happen to go out!

When confirming the game codes still work before selling/trading them, Sunghead, don't do what I did and try entering the codes on Xbox.com--there's no confirmation on there, they automatically add redemptions to your queue, LOI.

Quite a while ago I was trying to sell Alan Wake DLC on ebay, and after typing-up and formatting the listing for nearly 20 minutes I decided to verify the code on the site instead of firing up my console and bam, no code left to sell. Lesson learned.

[quote name='Sanges99']When confirming the game codes still work before selling/trading them, Sunghead, don't do what I did and try entering the codes on Xbox.com--there's no confirmation on there, they automatically add redemptions to your queue, LOI.

Quite a while ago I was trying to sell Alan Wake DLC on ebay, and after typing-up and formatting the listing for nearly 20 minutes I decided to verify the code on the site instead of firing up my console and bam, no code left to sell. Lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

Oh dang... thanks for the shared lesson! All I've got left is the Robotron code that I haven't redeemed. I don't actually feel like going through the hassle of buying the rest of the stock up and reselling though.

I've been sitting on posting this deal for quite some time. I first noticed these guys sitting on the shelf a few weeks ago and the stock never budged. Either they were restocking or no one cared. Maybe a few Philly-based CAG's will come through now?

I just visited and there were 4 boxes still sitting on the shelf. I asked the guy working there and he said there should be more in the back but I didn't have him go check for me.

Also worth noting is that they have a buy 1 get 1 50% off on used items sale that works on consoles! That was based on his word since I didn't want to purchase 2 more xboxes (though they did have 2 Vitas still there -3G and wifi versions for $255.)

bread's done
Back