Catherine $19.90 and Binary Domain $13.90 (PS3) PA

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

OK- Now Catherine is magically back in stock- which is awesome! Only about 2 days left on the deal though!

Catherine (PS3)
http://www.play-asia...-j-70-45tw.html

Catherine (XBOX 360)
http://www.play-asia...-j-70-45tx.html

Binary Domain (PS3)
http://www.play-asia...-j-70-426w.html

Edited by MrEKO73, 13 October 2012 - 08:06 AM.
Back in stock

#2 KJAZZ

KJAZZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

You may as well just find something for $5 to offset the shipping...

#3 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

You may as well just find something for $5 to offset the shipping...

Yeah- i seen they had Binary Domain for $13.90. I think it was an under rated title. I had fun with it!

#4 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

Yeah- i seen they had Binary Domain for $13.90. I think it was an under rated title. I had fun with it!

Binary Domain is awesome, and is the best thing to be published by SEGA since Vanquish.

#5 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

Man Ive been waiting for Catherine to get to a decent price but shipping kills it for me. Being so old, I really dont want to put out more than $20 for it total and Im really looking to spend closer to $15 at this point
Posted Image

#6 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

I'm pretty amazed how long Catherine has held its value! I think the lowest I've seen was $15 used from Gamefly. If you don't mind getting it on Xbox Live, I believe it's on sale digitally for $20 this week or next.

#7 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Binary Domain is awesome, and is the best thing to be published by SEGA since Vanquish.

Do not miss it at this price. Amazing action game. The boss fight are really fun and the interaction between the squad is well played
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#8 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Man Ive been waiting for Catherine to get to a decent price but shipping kills it for me. Being so old, I really dont want to put out more than $20 for it total and Im really looking to spend closer to $15 at this point

Today is your lucky day! 1600MSP ($20 maximum) on Games on Demand, starting t'other day. :applause:

Sadly, I don't have enough US points, as I'd prefer it on GoD. I ordered this box from PA on Tuesday, along with XCOM Special Edition on PC ($60 delivered). :bouncy:

#9 Schildkrote

Schildkrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

Nthing the love for Binary Domain. If you missed it during the Steam sale earlier this year or you don't have a PC to play it on, this is a pretty good price for it. It's a great reminder of why Sega's still around despite all the hard times.

Catherine is also really good, and since it's kind of niche you're going to have trouble finding it for a better price.

#10 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Nthing the love for Binary Domain. If you missed it during the Steam sale earlier this year or you don't have a PC to play it on, this is a pretty good price for it. It's a great reminder of why Sega's still around despite all the hard times.

Catherine is also really good, and since it's kind of niche you're going to have trouble finding it for a better price.

Yeah, these aren't the $10 deals we all like, but both these games seem to have held their value. Niche games do that sometimes. You'd think you could find something like Deadly Premonition for $5 since it was $20 when it was released, but it doesn't always work like that.

#11 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

i will prob get Catherine!

#12 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

i will prob get Catherine!

Awesome! I think it's worth the grab. :)

#13 Tom Ato

Tom Ato

Vine Ripened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Picked up both, thanks.
Like video games and bad writing? Then buy my book! Only $.99 for kindle!

http://www.amazon.co...tmm_pap_title_0

#14 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

So Sonic Generations wasn't good for you?

#15 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Great prices on both, but i'll have to pass. My backlog is big enough, plus i know i'll be buying more games next month for the black friday online deals.

sixteenvolt420.png

#16 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Update Bump...have a great weekend!

#17 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Catherine is worth it, a lot of content for the money. I will S rank it at some point, like the game so much I pre-ordered those spirits figures. Disappointed at the lack of a Vincent figure though.

#18 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

Catherine is worth it, a lot of content for the money. I will S rank it at some point, like the game so much I pre-ordered those spirits figures. Disappointed at the lack of a Vincent figure though.

Man, no Vincent figure? What a rip.