Catherine $19.90 and Binary Domain $13.90 (PS3) PA

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KJAZZ']You may as well just find something for $5 to offset the shipping...[/QUOTE]

Yeah- i seen they had Binary Domain for $13.90. I think it was an under rated title. I had fun with it!

[quote name='MrEKO73']Yeah- i seen they had Binary Domain for $13.90. I think it was an under rated title. I had fun with it![/QUOTE]

Binary Domain is awesome, and is the best thing to be published by SEGA since Vanquish.

Man Ive been waiting for Catherine to get to a decent price but shipping kills it for me. Being so old, I really dont want to put out more than $20 for it total and Im really looking to spend closer to $15 at this point

I'm pretty amazed how long Catherine has held its value! I think the lowest I've seen was $15 used from Gamefly. If you don't mind getting it on Xbox Live, I believe it's on sale digitally for $20 this week or next.

[quote name='AwRy108']Binary Domain is awesome, and is the best thing to be published by SEGA since Vanquish.[/QUOTE]

Do not miss it at this price. Amazing action game. The boss fight are really fun and the interaction between the squad is well played

[quote name='Havok83']Man Ive been waiting for Catherine to get to a decent price but shipping kills it for me. Being so old, I really dont want to put out more than $20 for it total and Im really looking to spend closer to $15 at this point[/QUOTE]
Today is your lucky day! 1600MSP ($20 maximum) on Games on Demand, starting t'other day. :applause:

Sadly, I don't have enough US points, as I'd prefer it on GoD. I ordered this box from PA on Tuesday, along with XCOM Special Edition on PC ($60 delivered). :bouncy:

Nthing the love for Binary Domain. If you missed it during the Steam sale earlier this year or you don't have a PC to play it on, this is a pretty good price for it. It's a great reminder of why Sega's still around despite all the hard times.

Catherine is also really good, and since it's kind of niche you're going to have trouble finding it for a better price.

[quote name='Schildkrote']Nthing the love for Binary Domain. If you missed it during the Steam sale earlier this year or you don't have a PC to play it on, this is a pretty good price for it. It's a great reminder of why Sega's still around despite all the hard times.

Catherine is also really good, and since it's kind of niche you're going to have trouble finding it for a better price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these aren't the $10 deals we all like, but both these games seem to have held their value. Niche games do that sometimes. You'd think you could find something like Deadly Premonition for $5 since it was $20 when it was released, but it doesn't always work like that.

[quote name='AwRy108']Binary Domain is awesome, and is the best thing to be published by SEGA since Vanquish.[/QUOTE]

So Sonic Generations wasn't good for you?

Great prices on both, but i'll have to pass. My backlog is big enough, plus i know i'll be buying more games next month for the black friday online deals.

Catherine is worth it, a lot of content for the money. I will S rank it at some point, like the game so much I pre-ordered those spirits figures. Disappointed at the lack of a Vincent figure though.

[quote name='sikboy1029']Catherine is worth it, a lot of content for the money. I will S rank it at some point, like the game so much I pre-ordered those spirits figures. Disappointed at the lack of a Vincent figure though.[/QUOTE]

Man, no Vincent figure? What a rip.

bread's done
Back