CAGcast #300: EME

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-L=5838]15060[/IMG-L]Happy 300th episode everybody! We take a look back at some favorite CAGcast moments, talk Dishonored, Borderlands 2, and much more!

Get your questions or topics answered on future shows via CAGbag or Twitter.

[podcast]209[/podcast]
Download - 1 hour 23 minutes Subscribe - Review
[/preview]

www.GoDaddy.com
10% off any order = CAG10
$5 off $30 = CAG5OFF30
$7.49 domain = CAGDOMAIN

Show Linkage/Notes:

Intro/Outro: 300 Infected Mushroom Remix - Excercise those Chompers PSA

Full CAGcast Catalog
Follow us on Twitter
Twitch.tv
Cheap Ass Gamer on Facebook
CheapyD's Youtube Videos (Subscribe)
CheapyD's Flickr Page (Subscribe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret contest: Name the video game theme that Cheapy attempts to "MOBA".

First correct answer in this thread gets a $300 Amazon gift certificate.

[quote name='CheapyD']You guys couldn't even have gotten to that part yet!!![/QUOTE]

I have. And i still have no clue what it is :|

[quote name='CheapyD']Secret contest: Name the video game theme that Cheapy attempts to "MOBA".

First correct answer in this thread gets a $300 Amazon gift certificate.[/QUOTE]

red faction guerilla,

War of the Roses I gives up or League of Legends!! And props to RockSolidAudio getting in as a reference in Retro City Rampage.

super mario bros? The song sound familiar, possibly 8/16 bit

Huge guess but remember cheapy, the way you hear it in your head may not be the same as we hear it.

How many of you guys checked cheapy's steam and raptr profiles and then looked up the themes to those games? Was it just me? I give up. I have to get up early and I can't go on any longer! Good luck guys. I'll have to give the podcast a real listen instead of skipping around and replaying cheapy's moba theme over and over.

Cheapy's MOBA theme starts at [removed]

EDIT - didn't mean to undermine the CAGcast, just wanted to help other CAGs. Didn't even think about it.

[quote name='CheapyD']You guys couldn't even have gotten to that part yet!!![/QUOTE]
Lol, yup. And the next playstation should do background downloads like the 360 where I turn the 360 off and it downloads until done and shuts off. Robocop is my second guess.

[quote name='Yamato']How many of you guys checked cheapy's steam and raptr profiles and then looked up the themes to those games? Was it just me? I give up. I have to get up early and I can't go on any longer! Good luck guys. I'll have to give the podcast a real listen instead of skipping around and replaying cheapy's moba theme over and over.

Cheapy's MOBA theme starts at 57:50[/QUOTE]

Shhh, don't tell them! It'll make it too easy for the people who won't actually listen to the whole CAGcast.

[quote name='Auburn']Shhh, don't tell them! It'll make it too easy for the people who won't actually listen to the whole CAGcast.[/QUOTE]

Delete your post since you quoted it and I'll edit it out of mine.

Great CAGcast so far, got up to the MOBA part and can't figure it out! Gonna give it a few more listens then just finish the rest, good luck all!

Ship - I started the Mechromancer last night as well - got to level 9 or so. I agree, the Mech is going to be overpowered. I just recently played as a Siren through the beginning part. I had a moderately tough time with Boom and Bewn on the way to Flynt. When I went through there last night with the Mechromancer and sent out the mech, I was done with the entire fight in 20 seconds or so :lol:. And I didn't even hit all the side missions before that like I did with the Siren (so I was probably a level or two lower). So, yeah, it is making it much easier, at least so far.

Once I got to spend some skill points it got even better. First thing I did was the health regen with a full magazine (so just reload and health regenerates). And then of course there are upgrades to the mech I haven't even touched yet.

But it would be good to use for a speed run - you can clear out encampments of bandits much faster with the mech than if you need to stay back and snipe with another character. At this point, since I've played much of the earlier parts of the game with 3 characters now, I don't mind being able to blow through it.

And guys, Cheapy was right - the commerical is for giving away a Wii system and Mario Kart (forget the details, but it was something like buy a set of tires, get entered to win tne system - something like that). I actually saw this on TV just a few days ago and thought it was odd that guy looked like Kevin Butler. I just assumed he looked similar and maybe they even did that intentionally (ie, got someone else that looked like the Sony guy just for fun). I didn't realize it was actually him until I saw the video game news about it.

The theme is clearly Earthbound's Giygas theme.

Want to know how I know that?

We cannot comprehend the tones coming from Cheapy's mouth

Cheapy, send my gift card to my e-mail, thanks.

bread's done
Back