Sony Reveals New Look for PlayStation Store

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
"The new store, which is apparently coming soon takes lots of comments and feedback on board, and aims to create a massively improved experience for everyone."

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/10/11/sony-reveals-new-playstation-store/

Looks pretty cool, definitely an upgrade look wise IMO. Can't wait to see what they also improved on.

16m6lol.jpg

28k3plz.jpg

Looks good, I've never been a fan of the current store and it's use of old, rounded buttons for everything. This definitely has a more modern feel.

Where has my favorite blue gone? It seems like designed for touch screen users rather than users wiht controller. Finally they added search by price function :)

[quote name='gossamer']I don't care what the store looks like. I just want a searchable download history.[/QUOTE]
This!!! Or break it down into categories (demos, add ons, psn+, etc). Going through hundreds and hundreds of downloads is a hell of a chore

[quote name='gossamer']I don't care what the store looks like. I just want a searchable download history.[/QUOTE]

Not happening as of now. :cry:

From the PS blog

"We know that searching the “My Downloads” list is important to a lot of you guys. Because the new PlayStation Store is built on HTML 5, it gives us the flexibility to seamlessly add new features and capabilities, so there is certainly potential to look at this more closely. But for Day One, the download list functionality will be as is. But we’re aware of the improvement opportunity here."

Looks nice...I would've preferred the PS Store layout to be kept the same if it meant more organization/sorting/search features for the Download List, so hopefully Sony can provide not just the revamped store now but also some new download history management stuff in the near future, too.

bread's done
Back