GameFly Weekend PC Game Deals: Driver SF $7, NFS: HP $5 and More

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Any idea if any of these games are compatible with the Xbox 360 controller?[/QUOTE]

I know Driver San Francisco is compatible. Great blast to play.

[quote name='jshackles']Also interested in knowing this.[/QUOTE]

Only Dirt Showdown is listed as Steamworks required on the Gamefly page.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']BTW, use the promo code "ANNIVERSARY" for an additional 20% off! :)[/QUOTE]Cool. That makes DSF Deluxe $7. I'm still PO'd that I missed getting it for a dollar with the Ubisoft sale. Then again, backlog dictates I wait for even cheaper than $7 since I don't NEED more games.

The checkout page says it can be downloaded through the Gamefly app, but I'd much prefer tying it to Steam or Origin. Anyone got a ruling on this?

I bet its like 100 percent certainty that an Ubisoft game doesn't activate on Origin. Also I don't think any Ubisoft games are Steamworks required, but they publish just about all of them on Steam, so unless Gamefly sells steam keys for some reason, I think you are out of luck.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Any idea if any of these games are compatible with the Xbox 360 controller?[/QUOTE]

shift is compatible. I would be suprised if they dropped that for shift 2

[quote name='DirkBelig']Cool. That makes DSF Deluxe $7. I'm still PO'd that I missed getting it for a dollar with the Ubisoft sale. Then again, backlog dictates I wait for even cheaper than $7 since I don't NEED more games.

[/QUOTE]

You are surfing CAG, so naturally, you NEED more games on the cheap. ;)

[quote name='shaggyc']shift is compatible. I would be suprised if they dropped that for shift 2[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Looks like I'll be picking up the NFS collection then! :p

[quote name='guyinga']Are they activated on Steam or Origin?[/QUOTE]

Driver: SF requires UbiSoft's revamped UPlay client.

NFS: Hot Pursuit 2010 uses Origin, but it doesn't require Origin to run in the background while running the game.

About the games in the NFS Ultimate Bundle:
NFS: Undercover, Shift, 1 and Shift 2 should activate up on Origin, but not require Origin to run in the background to play.
Not sure on NFS: ProStreet - I have that from Retail and it never would activate up on Origin.

DIRT 2 requires G4WL.
DIRT: Showdown requires Steamworks.

bread's done
Back