Photo
* * * * - 20 votes

Amazon Trade-In FAQ 5.0

• Please log in to reply
8617 replies to this topic

#8611 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 PM

I assume its way too late to try to get in on the keyboard flip?

It's still accessible, but the LN value is lower now ($81.07) than it was before ($108.77).

http://www.amazon.co...trdrt_list_asin

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8612 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

Yep if you get the keyboard for $20 and Rock Band 3 for about $25 used at Gamestop after bday coupon and PUR. Still a nice flip

#8613 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:33 AM

Man why is kurofairypansa being such a dick?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#8614 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:31 PM

When trading in a console what condition does the box usually have to be in to get a higher than acceptable grade? I tried to take a sticker off but it ripped off the front side. The rest of the box is solidly intact.

Never stop making them pay.

#8615 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:37 PM

When trading in a console what condition does the box usually have to be in to get a higher than acceptable grade? I tried to take a sticker off but it ripped off the front side. The rest of the box is solidly intact.

stickers/wear are par for the course on the box, completeness is more important. normally I would just leave any price tag/used/etc stickers unless I'm sure they'll pop right off without much effort/damage. I'd still expect you to be fine.

#8616 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:38 PM

stickers/wear are par for the course on the box, completeness is more important. normally I would just leave any price tag/used/etc stickers unless I'm sure they'll pop right off without much effort/damage. I'd still expect you to be fine.

Thank you. That is reassuring.

#8617 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:45 PM

With damage to the packaging, there's a much higher liklihood that you get knocked down to "Good" instead of "Like New" for a console trade-in.  Just having the packaging gives you a much better chance of avoiding "Acceptable" though.  As always, YMMV depending on individual grader.

#8618 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:48 PM

Thank you. That is also reassuring.