#9211 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

:ps3: BandFuse Rock Legends

gamestop - $9.99 (new)

amazon - $15.39 trade in (good)

Thanks. There are plenty of copies in my area.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#9212 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

:wii: Sega Fun Pack featuring Sonic and the Secret Rings and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Gamestop (Sonic $9.99) | Gamestop (Monkey Ball $4.99)

Amazon TIV $17.21

#9213 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

I made a second Amazon account for my parents house who now live near me. If I repeatedly log in to Amazon with both accounts on the same computer/phone, will Amazon notice and delete one or both accounts? For the people who have two accounts, do you know?

#9214 Uso

Uso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

I made a second Amazon account for my parents house who now live near me. If I repeatedly log in to Amazon with both accounts on the same computer/phone, will Amazon notice and delete one or both accounts? For the people who have two accounts, do you know?

1.Depend if you break the rule
2.They know

#9215 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 02:03 AM

You're technically not supposed to have more than one account, regardless of reason.  They shouldn't notice that you have more than one account just by where/how you log-in (families share computers, phones, etc.), but if it does come to their attention that you have multiple accounts for whatever reason, you run the risk of being banned.  And they don't just delete your account, they permaban you by account, IP address, physical address, credit cards, everything.  You won't be doing business with Amazon anymore.  Neither will anyone who ever lives at your house again.  So exercise caution...

#9216 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 AM

gamestop - $9.99 (new)

Amazon already took down the TIV for this, damn. Plenty of copies near me too...

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#9217 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 AM

gamestop - $9.99 (new)

Amazon already took down the TIV for this, damn. Plenty of copies near me too...

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

#9218 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:30 AM

:psp:  Gran Turismo PSP Bundle (TIV $143 - Dropped to $65)

Locked it in when it was $143 but looks like it just dropped to $65 soon after. Might jump back up so worth checking back on it. Amazon was selling 4 acceptable ones for $66 so I brought 2 hoping for the $103 acceptable credit. If they reject it I'll just go to Amazon chat and say "If you can sell it as acceptable why can't you accept a trade in for acceptable". Might be burned by this but worth the risk.

#9219 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:21 AM

:psp:  Gran Turismo PSP Bundle (TIV $143 - Dropped to $65)

Locked it in when it was $143 but looks like it just dropped to $65 soon after. Might jump back up so worth checking back on it. Amazon was selling 4 acceptable ones for $66 so I brought 2 hoping for the $103 acceptable credit. If they reject it I'll just go to Amazon chat and say "If you can sell it as acceptable why can't you accept a trade in for acceptable". Might be burned by this but worth the risk.

Value is back up to for:

Like New $142.96
Good $135.02
Acceptable $103.25

#9220 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

Value is back up to for:

Like New $142.96
Good $135.02
Acceptable $103.25

Locked two in (surprised it lasted almost an hour) so now I need to figure out where I can get these for cheap.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: Wolfenstein 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#9221 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:28 AM

I locked 2 in as well. Thanks for the heads up.

#9222 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:19 PM

$6.99/$6.29 -> $13.25/$10.13

http://www.amazon.co...trdrt_list_asin

http://www.gamestop....l-mr-hyde/92578

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi