Amazon Trade-In FAQ 5.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9637 replies to this topic

#91 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Third party company does trade ins not Amazon.

Right I'm aware of that but I can't click to chat with them. On a side note they received three boxes last week and credited me for all of one box, none of another and then 1 of 2 games in the other. I'm going to wait a few more days before having to contact them again. I never had issues before they moved. Is everyone else having a ton of issues as well or am I the lucky one?

#92 leung19

leung19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

General question, does people send in the DLC code that come with the game? or people usually keep it themself? Will that be a problem without the DLC code when i trade them in?
Check out my Trade List!!!!
http://www.cheapassg...858#post4458858

#93 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

General question, does people send in the DLC code that come with the game? or people usually keep it themself? Will that be a problem without the DLC code when i trade them in?

DLC not required.

#94 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Right I'm aware of that but I can't click to chat with them. On a side note they received three boxes last week and credited me for all of one box, none of another and then 1 of 2 games in the other. I'm going to wait a few more days before having to contact them again. I never had issues before they moved. Is everyone else having a ton of issues as well or am I the lucky one?

You might just be the lucky one, but I don't know that there's been a lot of activity in this thread since The Great Old Ass Game Trade-In Bonanza. They moved quite a while ago and I haven't had any problems whatsoever, but any more I just do one trade transaction per item and mail them all separately.

#95 beetlegum

beetlegum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Simple question here - Can you trade in a game that is missing a manual? There is like a $13 difference between Good and Acceptable categoy. Everything abotu the game is mint condition. I just don't have a manual.

#96 leung19

leung19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Simple question here - Can you trade in a game that is missing a manual? There is like a $13 difference between Good and Acceptable categoy. Everything abotu the game is mint condition. I just don't have a manual.

U are mostly likely get acceptable, but you can always try.

Maybe trade Best Buy
Check out my Trade List!!!!
http://www.cheapassg...858#post4458858

#97 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

blacks ops for ps3 trades in for $70.00, could be a mistake by worth the try

#98 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

blacks ops for ps3 trades in for $70.00, could be a mistake by worth the try

Good for those who picked up the Black Ops Warfare Pack from Target clearance...unless that version is the LTO version

#99 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Good for those who picked up the Black Ops Warfare Pack from Target clearance...unless that version is the LTO version

Do the ones in the Warfare Pack have a valid UPC? Different than original and/or Not for Resale?

#100 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Drat, just saw it change back.

#101 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Looks like it is the vanilla black ops version. The limited LTO version with the maps has a different UPC. Looks to be on sale at Walmart for BF. Possibly Target too since the Xbox version is confirmed at least.

Thanks finster!

#102 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

^ no problem took me forever to find this thread so I can bump it.

#103 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

shizzz I actually scheduled a trade in of this yesterday. to think I could have got 70 instead of 18 o.o

TheFurryPanda.png

#104 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

I have a question. Is it worthwhile for me to buy two copies of black ops to trade in for this cod black ops for $70? I don't have a copy right now.

#105 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

I have a question. Is it worthwhile for me to buy two copies of black ops to trade in for this cod black ops for $70? I don't have a copy right now.

yeah look at the potential especially if can get them for $15 on black friday, used at gamestop for b2 g1.

#106 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

yeah look at the potential especially if can get them for $15 on black friday, used at gamestop for b2 g1.

Thank you very much. If amazon don't accept, I return to GameStop ? Am I right? I trade in two copies in one account. One for my own account. But GameStop each one cost $34.99 pre own copies. Is it good to gettuned in eBay?

#107 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Do I buy a normal vanilla edition instead of lto edition ? Since I trade in one is normal edition? Will they reject the lto version because of different UPC?

#108 thefunkyredcaboose

thefunkyredcaboose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

Has ZoE HD shown up yet? Is it unusual for a new release to not be there?

I wouldn't mind dumping the game but the other TiVs I've seen wouldn't be worth it.

#109 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Do I buy a normal vanilla edition instead of lto edition ? Since I trade in one is normal edition? Will they reject the lto version because of different UPC?

You need the vanilla copy. Should be plenty of those.

#110 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

You need the vanilla copy. Should be plenty of those.

But I see amazon, GameStop, Walmart seems selling about the lto version for the black Friday deal?
Maybe I buy some used from awd and trade it back? I am thinking buying two like new copies from and and trade it back to amazon

Edited by ckc4043, 20 November 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#111 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

I am afraid whether I am going to gamble or not..buy two copies from ebay, or awd to trade $140 gift card

#112 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

I am afraid whether I am going to gamble or not..buy two copies from ebay, or awd to trade $140 gift card

#YOLO. In all seriousness, I wouldn't do it just incase the ebay seller lags it, shipment delays due to thanksgiving, Amazon rejecting it, blah blah. Worth a shot though if you're feeling adventurous though...

#113 Coper3000

Coper3000

Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

Try to snag a couple from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Might keep checking if nothing pops up. I've seen em (Black Ops for PS3) for like $25 or so. Might end up paying $50+tax for 2, but as far as I know you can always return them if your trade overall gets rejected. Might pay a bit more if you can't find them cheaper anywhere else. Also check Craigslist if you think you can score it lower.

#114 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

Thank you for all you guys comment, I tried to gamble once.

#115 itsoverninethousand

itsoverninethousand

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Thank you for all you guys comment, I tried to gamble once.

Is she okay?

#116 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Fuck, should have locked in kingdom hearts Dream Drop distance for $24 yesterday :(

now its $9.

#117 beetlegum

beetlegum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hey guys,

I wonder what the heck happened to the trade in values. It seems like everything has bottomed out. Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs was going for $30 each yesterday and now they are less than 10 bucks. They have cut the TIV like 50-70% on most Xbox games. Is this a typical Black Friday response?

Also, I'm feeling uneasy about a game I traded in. It's been over a week and still says NoT received, but UPS says it delivered. The thing that bothers me is the delivery city is Shepherdsville, KY, not Hebron. What can I do if UPS sent this to the wrong place?

#118 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hey guys,

I wonder what the heck happened to the trade in values. It seems like everything has bottomed out. Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs was going for $30 each yesterday and now they are less than 10 bucks. They have cut the TIV like 50-70% on most Xbox games. Is this a typical Black Friday response?

Also, I'm feeling uneasy about a game I traded in. It's been over a week and still says NoT received, but UPS says it delivered. The thing that bothers me is the delivery city is Shepherdsville, KY, not Hebron. What can I do if UPS sent this to the wrong place?

if you were them wouldn't you do the same? lol. For a while the market will be flooded with people who got these games for half the normal price, until everything kind of even backs out after Christmas.

TheFurryPanda.png

#119 dallow

dallow

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Fuck, should have locked in kingdom hearts Dream Drop distance for $24 yesterday :(

now its $9.

Came in here to point that out.
It had been slowly increasing for a few days.
Kept cancelling and re-locking.

#120 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hey guys,

If you ask me, they took a while to finally start nuking values. I was able to lock in the following for flips over the past week:

(Both bought for $25 each)
:ps3: Madden '13 - $32.20
:360: Madden '13 - $31

:ps3: Amazing Spider-man - $31 (plan to buy for $25 during its Lightning Deal)

:ps3:, :360: Lego Batman 2 - $27 (plan to buy one copy for each system for $15 each during their Lightning Deals)

:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 - $25, $24.90 (bought two copies for $15 each from BBY.com)
:360: Sniper Elite V2 - $22.65 (bought for $15 from BBY.com)

:360: Kinect Rush - $24.30 (plan to buy from Microsoft Store online for $10)

:ps3: Sly Collection - $16.40 (bought for $10)

:ps3: Max Payne 3 - $13 (will get two copies from Kmart for $3 after coupon, though I missed out on the $25 TIV from last night)

I also traded in my copy of KH: DDD last week for $24.30 (credited already) and bought a replacement copy from BBY.com for $14.99.

Obviously, if I can't get something in a Lightning Deal, I'll cancel the trade-in(s).

There's nothing to be found now, though. :\

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi