Photo
- - - - -

Rumor: Black Friday PS3 Superslim bundle w/ 2 games $200 (Confirmed!)

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#301 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

where is that $29.99 littlebigplanet karting available at? i had it preordered at gamestop but i think i'm gonna cancel if it is gonna be gonna half price on black friday, even though the gamestop exclusive preorder bonus is pretty temptedings...

Shopko. Just keep your preorder, get the bonus and if you manage to score a LBPK elsehwere for half price, return it to GS. I wouldnt open it though until you verify that the GS version doesnt have a different UPC
Posted Image

#302 angrynoisefly

angrynoisefly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

Shopko. Just keep your preorder, get the bonus and if you manage to score a LBPK elsehwere for half price, return it to GS. I wouldnt open it though until you verify that the GS version doesnt have a different UPC

are you sure that will work? don't they have a 7 day return policy or something? and if they see i got the preorders and wanted to return it won't they say something? gamestop can be pretty strict about that stuff sometimes.

#303 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

are you sure that will work? don't they have a 7 day return policy or something? and if they see i got the preorders and wanted to return it won't they say something? gamestop can be pretty strict about that stuff sometimes.

No its 30 days
Posted Image

#304 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

7 days are for pre-owned games.
If the game is still sealed you can return in 30 days.

#305 angrynoisefly

angrynoisefly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

worth a shot i guess.

#306 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

PS3/console exclusives are the only reason I own a PS3

uncharted
infamous
MGS4
Heavy Rain
GT5
RDR
then other stuff like Scott pilgrim, the Simpsons arcade game, etc. Stuff that's not on PC really.

I'll give you Scott Pilgrim, but The Simpson's is better on M.A.M.E. anyway and doesn't hold up regardless of where you play it now a day. None of the Konami brawlers do.

#307 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

It is time for me to flip my 40gb ps3...actually, does this bundle out of stock immediately? I mean many people wait in the local game stop until it opened?

#308 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

It is time for me to flip my 40gb ps3...actually, does this bundle out of stock immediately? I mean many people wait in the local game stop until it opened?

It will depend where you are, because every place will be different. Apparently Microsoft will also be selling its 250GB X360 for $200 too...

#309 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

sigh i just want a 160gb for $200 OR $250 with a $50 BBY GC

#310 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

sigh i just want a 160gb for $200 OR $250 with a $50 BBY GC

So why not get the BF bundle when it comes?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#311 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

Man I hope they have deals for the first slim. Its a nicer bluray player for my set up. I dont like that top down tray, doesnt work with my set up.

#312 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

So why not get the BF bundle when it comes?

I don't want a super slim

#313 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

It will depend where you are, because every place will be different. Apparently Microsoft will also be selling its 250GB X360 for $200 too...

Oh I see. That means I supposed that I do not sleep at home on that day...I should sleep near the GameStop...

#314 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

I don't want a super slim

Check amazon, 3rd party sellers have it for around $170.

#315 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Radio Shack ad has been leaked. Same PS3 BF bundle selling for $220.

http://bfads.net/Ad/RadioShack-2012

#316 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

You will also receive 4 x $10 RadioShack Coupon Credits; however, you can only redeem 1 coupon at a time (so no stacking for $40 off discount on one transaction).

Radio Shack ad has been leaked. Same PS3 BF bundle selling for $220.

http://bfads.net/Ad/RadioShack-2012

My Current Lowball Sale is ACTIVE NOW.  Relieve my sorrows and bid if you can. Ends 8/4. 

animePSP2.jpg

#317 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Check amazon, 3rd party sellers have it for around $170.

I looked but it's only used consoles. Probably wouldn't trust a new one from 3rd party anyway

#318 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I looked but it's only used consoles. Probably wouldn't trust a new one from 3rd party anyway

Why would you want a new one for $40 more? I would take that $40 and take my chances. You could easily return them.

#319 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Oh no, I doubt I can pass this up LOL. I can either give it to my girlfriend, or have a second one for my room...
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#320 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

So, what's so bad about the Super-Slim? I really want this bundle since it's a great price and I really want to play both of those collections. I played Uncharted 1 back when it first came out at my grandpa's house once and fell in love with it.

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#321 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

I'll give you Scott Pilgrim, but The Simpson's is better on M.A.M.E. anyway and doesn't hold up regardless of where you play it now a day. None of the Konami brawlers do.

I never tried to play it on M.A.M.E. before and I think the gameplay is clunky even while not online. but it was great to for it for free from PS+. Even Scott Pilgrim is clunky in it's movements. turning around, starting to run, etc.

Honestly river city rampage (on wii's VC) has better control then either SP or the simpson's arcade game on the PS3.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#322 hoekwaterpj

hoekwaterpj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

target will have the bundle for $199.99
Posted Image
Posted Image[/url]

#323 major morgan

major morgan

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

target will have the bundle for $199.99

source?

#324 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

So, what's so bad about the Super-Slim?

Nothing per se. It's mostly just personal preference

#325 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Does this contain the games or vouchers for d/l?

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#326 SunCe177

SunCe177

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Does this contain the games or vouchers for d/l?

I'm not 100% positive but I assume the only voucher included is for Infamous: Festival of Blood which is not on the Infamous disc as far as I know.

#327 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

So, what's so bad about the Super-Slim? I really want this bundle since it's a great price and I really want to play both of those collections. I played Uncharted 1 back when it first came out at my grandpa's house once and fell in love with it.

To expand on upon the previous answer, I have one after owning an original phat model for 5 years & having close friends that own a Slim. Aside from having the top loading tray(I don't care either way, but at least with this setup there's no way I can wind up with another stuck disk), there's nothing else to complain about. Despite what some people will say, It's not any louder. It's much smaller & compact(even compared to the slim), and I've even noticed that load times seem slightly faster. I'm completely happy with mine and would recommend it to anyone.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#328 hoekwaterpj

hoekwaterpj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

source?

I work there and they came in today.
Posted Image
Posted Image[/url]

#329 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

I work there and they came in today.

Well played sir

#330 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Uncharted dual pack and Infamous collection? Plus cheaper and slim? What a great time to get in to buying a PS3. If I didn't already own one this would be the deal that made me get a PS3.