Photo
- - - - -

Rumor: Black Friday PS3 Superslim bundle w/ 2 games $200 (Confirmed!)

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#331 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

I'm not 100% positive but I assume the only voucher included is for Infamous: Festival of Blood which is not on the Infamous disc as far as I know.

I would expect the dlc to be a voucher, but I meant , are the games actual discs or are they download vouchers, I.E. do you get the infamous and uncharted discs?

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#332 Jasper & Harley

Jasper & Harley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

I would expect the dlc to be a voucher, but I meant , are the games actual discs or are they download vouchers, I.E. do you get the infamous and uncharted discs?

I own both collections and yes, each game is on it's own disc, except inFamous Festival of Blood, which is a voucher. I would be shocked if they turned the games into vouchers for the bundle, completely screwing those people that don't have high speed internet.

UyUhMmy.png

#333 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Wait, the super slim has a top loading tray? Not crazy about that. Not much room for a tray to pop open that way if I were to get this. Hmm.
Posted Image

#334 grundy

grundy

Whatevr a spider can

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Wait, the super slim has a top loading tray? Not crazy about that. Not much room for a tray to pop open that way if I were to get this. Hmm.

It's not a flip-up tray like the slim PS2 - it opens by sliding it to the left

Currently playing:
:360: nothing
:3ds: nothing
:pc: nothing
:ps3: Killzone HD

#335 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

As mentioned above, the tray slides open (doesnt pop up)

Lots of videos on youtube that you can check out ("ps3 super slim unboxing")

#336 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Ah, that's not so bad then.
Posted Image

#337 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

I own both collections and yes, each game is on it's own disc, except inFamous Festival of Blood, which is a voucher. I would be shocked if they turned the games into vouchers for the bundle, completely screwing those people that don't have high speed internet.

ps3 bundle for $200, with games that I would buy anyways, tempting, quite tempting

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#338 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Hmmm....
Sam's club is selling this bundle for $250

http://bfads.net/Ad/...Club-2012/Page2

#339 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

Hmmm....
Sam's club is selling this bundle for $250

http://bfads.net/Ad/...Club-2012/Page2

Sams is including a 2nd controller

#340 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

Nevertheless, not impressed by their asking price.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#341 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

Thanks, I didn't notice that...

#342 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

So, the rumor about Need for speed bundle is true? Any pics?
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#343 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

So, the rumor about Need for speed bundle is true? Any pics?

Wondering this as well, said to be bundled with ssx, which most of us got from BBY already...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#344 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Wondering this as well, said to be bundled with ssx, which most of us got from BBY already...

That bundle was marked as a holiday bundle, not a BF one. If it comes out, expect to see it sometime in December...

#345 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

No pics yet for NFS bundle, but according to buy.com the street date is 12/2: http://www.buy.com/p.../241835092.html

#346 TwistedShade

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Looks like Bestbuy is selling the bundle for 200$ to.

#347 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

No pics yet for NFS bundle, but according to buy.com the street date is 12/2: http://www.buy.com/p.../241835092.html

This sucks, most likely it won't be on sale. Maybe a $50 gift card attached, but that's not the same thing.

#348 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Looks like Bestbuy is selling the bundle for 200$ to.

Thanks, I noted it on the OP.

Now I am waiting mainly for the Target, Walmart, and GameStop BF ads...

#349 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Walmart confirmed: will be sold for $199

#350 E-Z-B

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

So walmart is 160 GB while Best Buy and GameStop are 250 GB, according to their ads.
Posted Image

#351 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

So walmart is 160 GB while Best Buy and GameStop are 250 GB, according to their ads.

Probably a typo in the Walmart ad since super slim comes in 250gb and 500gb -- could be a small chance that Walmart might get a different bundle from Sony, but I doubt it

If you look at the ad the PS3 controller, 360 controller, 360 bundle have a blue circle next to them with "Only At Walmart" but the PS3 console doesnt so they should be getting the same bundle as other retailers
http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page2

Wheres the Gamestop BF ad?

#352 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Target confirmed: $199.99

#353 orion1998_1

orion1998_1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

anyone in the know, know if anywhere has confirmed a 200 online bundle?

#354 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'd imagine Amazon and/or Newegg would sell it at 200, but you never know. I'm holding out hope one of those two sells it.

#355 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Amazon did sell the $200 BF bundle last year, but I believe it was done as a lightening deal, so there was a small window of time to actually buy it...

#356 BetterToGive

BetterToGive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Amazon did sell the $200 BF bundle last year, but I believe it was done as a lightening deal, so there was a small window of time to actually buy it...

There was plenty of opportunities to buy it last year. Amazon had it for a while and other stores had it available for a longtime too.

I don't know about this one but I'm sure they'll have it for at least a lightning sale.

I'm more interested to see what they'll do with 360's.

#357 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Anyone confirmed that this new one is 32NM? I assume that's the point, but... Really 45NM's been REALLY good for these current gen consoles, but hey, 32...or 22 would be awesome-er!
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#358 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

There was plenty of opportunities to buy it last year. Amazon had it for a while and other stores had it available for a longtime too.

I don't know about this one but I'm sure they'll have it for at least a lightning sale.

I'm more interested to see what they'll do with 360's.

I think the price on the BF bundle did go up for any remaining bundles available in December...

#359 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Anyone confirmed that this new one is 32NM? I assume that's the point, but... Really 45NM's been REALLY good for these current gen consoles, but hey, 32...or 22 would be awesome-er!

I did read from one source that apparently the superslim has the same dye size as the last PS3 Slim 3000 model 45nm/40nm for the CPU/GPU. I suspected this when the power requirements for the superslim was only 10W less than the 3000 slim...

#360 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Toys R US: $199.99
http://bfads.net/Ad/...R-Us-2012/Page8