Photo
- - - - -

Rumor: Black Friday PS3 Superslim bundle w/ 2 games $200 (Confirmed!)

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#361 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Toys R US: $199.99
http://bfads.net/Ad/...R-Us-2012/Page8

Looks like that is best option for PS3 buyers so far since it gives you an extra controller, even if it is 3rd party.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#362 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I'm disappointed that Most Wanted/SSX bundle hasn't showed up in any of the ads. I was going to buy MW anyway.

#363 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

My friends thinking about grabbing both this and a $200 360, it's probably a better bet to just go to Best Buy where they have both instead of trying to hit up Toys R Us first for the extra controller, right?
Posted Image

#364 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

I'm disappointed that Most Wanted/SSX bundle hasn't showed up in any of the ads. I was going to buy MW anyway.

Why not just get the infamous and uncharted bundle and buy most wanted separately for $25-$30? The infamous bundle has essentially 5 games(including infamous festival of blood). You can sell them if you don't want them and your total cost would still be at most $230.

#365 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Can I just say, I'd ritualistically murder a small child to never have to hear anyone talk about how ugly the super slims are again?

I'd play a console variant shaped like a piece of shit colored neon green if it was cheaper.

And you'd think any true "Cheapassgamer" would ascribe to a similar philosophy given how little what your console looks like matters.

#366 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Why not just get the infamous and uncharted bundle and buy most wanted separately for $25-$30? The infamous bundle has essentially 5 games(including infamous festival of blood). You can sell them if you don't want them and your total cost would still be at most $230.

True, but it's just that extra hassle of selling. And I did kind of want to give SSX a shot.

#367 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

You aren't going to see that bundle in the BF ads. That bundle you mentioned is a Holiday Bundle and will be available in December. Unlike the BF bundle, the Holiday Bundle isn't likely to be discounted...

#368 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

Sheesh, the original slim 320 bundles are still $300 on amazon, and they come with crappier games. For the same price, Amazon offers the 500 gb super slim with ACIII.
I guess they think they can get rid of the older models w/o discounting, even though they still have a ton in stock.

#369 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

True, but it's just that extra hassle of selling. And I did kind of want to give SSX a shot.

Its like an extra 10-15 minutes to trade them into a store.
Posted Image

#370 Jalopy

Jalopy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

Any options for those of us who want the Slim and not the Super Slim? I'd like to try and get one on the cheap on BF. Not as worried about the included games since I've already played 3/5 they're offering.

Any chance they'd price match the SS deals with a Slim console?

#371 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

You best give SSX a shot. Such a good game. I enjoyed it very much and it's up there for me with SSX 3. Yeah there are some things I didn't like about the game, but I'm happy that EA gave the series another shot when before they pretty much said they don't care about reviving it.

Its like an extra 10-15 minutes to trade them into a store.

Though for inFamous (Festival of Blood) he would have to find somebody to buy it cause I read that it's actually a DLC voucher. The rest would be on the disc games though. It's probably best for him to put them on craigslist.

#372 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Any options for those of us who want the Slim and not the Super Slim? I'd like to try and get one on the cheap on BF. Not as worried about the included games since I've already played 3/5 they're offering.

Probably not. They only match exact items and since the games are in the box and not attached, it looks less likely. That and I'm not sure who would PM it anyways since not many places are up for PMing BF prices.

#373 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Thinking about getting a super slim bundle. I still have my 120 GB slim. With a full HDD and what appears to be longer loading times, I might want to upgrade. After I trade my slim into GS, it should only cost me about $130 for the system + 2 games I don't need so I can sell those and bring the cost under $100. Decisions, decisions

I need a new signature.

#374 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

With the exception of GameStop, practically every store has had their BF ads posted and there aren't any Slim BF deals. Any deals that you might find would probably be store specific, because not every place have Slims in stock.

The BF PS3 bundle is the only one designated to sell for $200 for BF, and will likely go up in price afterward.

IMO GameStop may have a deal on a used PS3 Slims on BF, since they were very aggressive in acquiring them over the past month. But I think that will be about it...

#375 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

You should probably remove the Rumor part form the title. Having the words rumor and confirmed together kinda seems contradictory
Posted Image

#376 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Here's an ok deal from Walmart: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331559

Someone on there also mentioned Sam's Club getting rid of their inventory @ $200 if you can find a local store with any in stock

#377 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Hastings: $199.99

http://bfads.net/Ad/...ings-2012/Page2

#378 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

It is in Bestbuy's ad but will it be available via Bestbuy.com?

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#379 Faithful

Faithful

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

In case anyone missed it, Amazon has listed this as a Lightning Deal for Thursday.

#380 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

Thinking about getting a super slim bundle. I still have my 120 GB slim. With a full HDD and what appears to be longer loading times, I might want to upgrade. After I trade my slim into GS, it should only cost me about $130 for the system + 2 games I don't need so I can sell those and bring the cost under $100. Decisions, decisions

Why would you do that? Just get a new hard drive for the one you have already.

#381 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Maybe this was already mentioned on CAG, but I saw on SD earlier that this system can be pre-ordered on TRU.com. Shipping only (~$14) no store pick up. Shipping is high, but no standing in line I guess.

#382 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Maybe this was already mentioned on CAG, but I saw on SD earlier that this system can be pre-ordered on TRU.com. Shipping only (~$14) no store pick up. Shipping is high, but no standing in line I guess.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=332238

#383 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

Was thinking about picking up one of these in the morning but I think I'll just order a new HDD for my current slim. I guess I'm just scared of it crapping out on me (though it hasn't given me any reason to assume so) before the PS4 comes out.

Or might just order a 500GB Momentus XT for my MBP, and then swap the 500gb I have currently into my ps3. Double the space for my PS3 and a Hybrid drive for my laptop.

EDIT: Went ahead and just ordered the Hybrid drive. Might consider ordering another one for my PS3