PS3/360 SFxT Arcade Fightstick Pro $79.99 at GS stores

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 MtlTom

MtlTom

Play ST/HDR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Random question. Does anyone have or even tried out the Qanba Q4RAF or Eightarc fusion? Those were the sticks I was looking at before I found this deal. I don't know why, but I just didn't have a problem paying $150 for the Qanba/Fusion since they are dual modded.

I have friends that have used them & are happy with them.

Just FYI, if you're technically inclined you can get this board for $40 to dual mod a 360 version of the stick. http://www.phreakmod...oducts/cerberus

As stated before, this is a super deal for a fightstick. Sanwa parts for $80 is killer.

#62 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

The most advanced thing I can do is to put a computer together lol. I bought the PS3 stick anyways.

#63 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:49 AM

Just in time for the SF x Tekken balance patch :D

http://www.trueachie...free-update.htm

The update comes in mid-december, basically 2 months from now.

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#64 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

I know you from SRK, and yeah, I'm pretty shocked they were able to sell them at this price, getting lower? Just not gonna happen.

What's up?! Is your username on SRK the same as here? I'm too lazy to check, LOL!
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#65 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

hey Nucking Futs? Do you know if there any good 360 to PS3 adapters without lag? Was wondering which one I can buy on ebay. I go to local tournaments sometimes it's mostly PS3 but it's annoying when I got a non dual modded stick, and have to ask to borrow others I'm not used to...

according to SRK forums, I heard the mayflash one was good enough?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...atchlink:top:en

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#66 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

Probably going to pick up one but have my friend change the art cause I hate SFxT with a passion.

#67 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Picked one up. Was gonna get persona 4 saw this thread and got the stick instead. I figured id be able to pick up p4a cheap used sooner or later since I heard it didn't sell well. Thanks op

#68 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:09 AM

hey Nucking Futs? Do you know if there any good 360 to PS3 adapters without lag? Was wondering which one I can buy on ebay. I go to local tournaments sometimes it's mostly PS3 but it's annoying when I got a non dual modded stick, and have to ask to borrow others I'm not used to...

according to SRK forums, I heard the mayflash one was good enough?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...atchlink:top:en

What's up?! Yeah, I was going to recommend that. Do a search on Youtube for specific instructions before using since (apparently) the included instructions are lacking and/or suck, LOL! FWIW, their Wii-to-PS3 adapter's have received good reviews as well.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#69 Ketsui

Ketsui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

im getting my stick transfered from a different location. it should arrived at my local gs tomorrow or day after. i hope they still honor the 79.99 price sale.

im still waiting for my arcade stick to arrive. its been like 3 weeks and the dickhead manager from the other gs have told me and the other manager 2 fridays in a row, that it has been shipped out. So after all this , i still dont have one but the manager is cool enough to knock out another 20 bucks when it arrives, hopefully, one day.. $60 for a few weeks is not bad, if it arrives..