$14.XX Uncharted 3(vanilla) @ Sam's Club, $40 UC3 CE @ Walmart

[quote name='Romeo']Massively overproduced CEs like usual. I bought this when it clearanced at target for $50.[/QUOTE]I'd prefer a lil overproducing so alot more people can get them along with the extra money fueling the process for more of the games. I know there's tons fo people who'd love to get the borderlands loot chest. But I agree balance is needed.

[quote name='Enuf']I'd prefer a lil overproducing so alot more people can get them along with the extra money fueling the process for more of the games. I know there's tons fo people who'd love to get the borderlands loot chest. But I agree balance is needed.[/QUOTE]

I disagree I'd rather there be 1000 total than 100,000. Otherwise the 'limited editon' is a blatant lie in my eyes borderline illegal. Anything massively produced and discounted for pennies on the dollar later is NOT limited.

[quote name='Romeo']I disagree I'd rather there be 1000 total than 100,000. Otherwise the 'limited editon' is a blatant lie in my eyes borderline illegal. Anything massively produced and discounted for pennies on the dollar later is NOT limited.[/QUOTE]but "limited edition" is relative how can it truly be determined. A game may sell 7 million copies total so 250,000 LE's is like .03%. Again, I agree there's too many LE's that aren't worhy & they greatly overproduce them but there's a balance that needs to be met. Either make them pre-order only & add a small amount to that like 3-5 per store extra.

[quote name='Romeo']Massively overproduced CEs like usual. I bought this when it clearanced at target for $50.[/QUOTE]I did the same thing, then I went back when it dropped further to $30 and did a return-and-rebuy. ;)

Maybe I should try selling the copies I won from the Uncharted 3 promotion on Facebook...

[quote name='Blade']Maybe I should try selling the copies I won from the Uncharted 3 promotion on Facebook...[/QUOTE]

How many you won? And yes sell them before the price drops even more!
I already have the game but I feel as getting the CE edition before they are sold out. It is very cheap considering that it was $100 before, but I also want the GOTY edition because of the bonus content (includes $35! on DLC content. I can't decide ): Should I just keep my vanilla edition? Any recommendations? :)

bread's done
Back