7 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Best price going for the vanilla UC3

http://www.samsclub....?navAction=push

I guess this may appeal to those who didn't score the free extras that GS was giving away when the converted the new ones to used. Or keep an eye on it till they do another drop hopefully to $20ish.
http://www.walmart.c...000000003142040

#2 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

Massively overproduced CEs like usual. I bought this when it clearanced at target for $50.

#3 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Thanks OP. I might match U3 when I go to BB today, or just wait for the GOTY to drop.

#4 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

Massively overproduced CEs like usual. I bought this when it clearanced at target for $50.

I'd prefer a lil overproducing so alot more people can get them along with the extra money fueling the process for more of the games. I know there's tons fo people who'd love to get the borderlands loot chest. But I agree balance is needed.

#5 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

I'd prefer a lil overproducing so alot more people can get them along with the extra money fueling the process for more of the games. I know there's tons fo people who'd love to get the borderlands loot chest. But I agree balance is needed.

I disagree I'd rather there be 1000 total than 100,000. Otherwise the 'limited editon' is a blatant lie in my eyes borderline illegal. Anything massively produced and discounted for pennies on the dollar later is NOT limited.

#6 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

I disagree I'd rather there be 1000 total than 100,000. Otherwise the 'limited editon' is a blatant lie in my eyes borderline illegal. Anything massively produced and discounted for pennies on the dollar later is NOT limited.

but "limited edition" is relative how can it truly be determined. A game may sell 7 million copies total so 250,000 LE's is like .03%. Again, I agree there's too many LE's that aren't worhy & they greatly overproduce them but there's a balance that needs to be met. Either make them pre-order only & add a small amount to that like 3-5 per store extra.

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

I did the same thing, then I went back when it dropped further to $30 and did a return-and-rebuy. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Maybe I should try selling the copies I won from the Uncharted 3 promotion on Facebook...