$20 PS Vita Pull N Go Folio @ Gamestop AMZ matched w/FSSS

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

This is one of the best cases overall for PSVita it has a case inside that holds the vita solo plus games/memory cards.
$20
http://www.gamestop....-go-folio/98484

$8 Used @ GS if you can find it the SKU for used vita games are all the same
The vault case is also $8 used but the same SKU issue as above applies.

Amazon
http://www.amazon.co...pull n go folio

Edited by Enuf, 25 April 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#2 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Nothing to special for me!

#3 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Nothing to special for me!

then why even post?

#4 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

then why even post?

Good Question!

#5 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

I think I prefer the case that gives you the 4GB than these ones.

#6 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

I think I prefer the case that gives you the 4GB than these ones.

If you mean this one the offical sony $40 starter kit($32 @ BB now) save your money.
http://www.gamestop....mory-card/98476
I made the mistake & got this for $32 via target pm & what a waste you're just paying for the memory card. The "pouch" is just that a pouch which I store my headphones & extra screen protector in. You can pay $20 for the starter kit that comes with the hard game case which holds like 30 games, a creen protector & cleaning cloth.
http://www.gamestop....arter-kit/98031

edit:the BB version of the $20 starter kit is $16
http://www.bestbuy.c...d=6314893&st=PS vita starter kit&cp=1&lp=3

You don't get something to put the vita in but the pouch is trash anyways so you pay $20 for a $20 memory card.

#7 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Whoa hold up, a case WITHIN a case?

#8 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

Got it from gamestop used for $8.99

#9 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

The Pull N Go is way too bulky IMO. I picked up a PSVita Custom Crystal Case for $10 on clearance at Target. It's made by PDP, the same people who make the Pull N Go and is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. And apparently GS also has them for $10: http://www.gamestop....stom-case/98482

Thanks for the heads up on Vita stuff being on sale at BB Enuf. I might have to finally break down and by a thing of screen protectors for my Vita. Sony still wants fucking $8 for them with the 20% discount, ridiculous! I can get the Hori ones for $5.xx.

#10 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Lol Pull and Go. I find that funny lol

#11 gacktplays

gacktplays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

This is one of the best cases overall for PSVita it has a case inside that holds the vita solo plus games/memory cards.
$20
http://www.gamestop....-go-folio/98484

BestBuy has all the PSVita stuff 20% off
$16 PSVita Vault Case is a good deal too
http://www.bestbuy.c...d=4611274&st=ps vita vault case&cp=1&lp=2

Walmart has the hard game cases for $.XX & the car charger, power brick & official headset are all cheaper than MSRP

Highly recommend the pull and go.
Outer case holds tons of games AND charge cables will fit, plus I have the official Vita earphones that also fit with the charge cables.

The Inner case can be pulled out and can hold 4 games on it.Somebody mentioned it is too bulky I think they are referring to the outer case. The inner case is just like any other small cases. It's a semi hard case. Only the sides that touches the screen and the back have a hard surface. The sides are nylon soft, so if you happen to step on it tho analog sticks would go first, then the screen I would assume. But the hard edges will absorb shock if it was dropped IMO.

I also have a strap attached to the Vita and all you have to do is put the Vita heads down and face up and there's a hole between the cover and the pouch to let the strap hang out.

Also the strap will fit when the inner case go inside the outer, just let the strap sit along side the zipper.

Other noticeable things:

2 slots for memory cards on the outer case, but you can put the extra ones in the game slots, since it's spandex like strap holding the games the small memory cards most likely won't slide out of the game slots.

Also no special place for the AR cards but I just kept the sleeves and used a rubber band to hold the AR cards together. They might slide around inside the case but the friction of the outer and inner case and cable pouch pretty much holds the AR cards in place so it doesn't get damaged.

The charge cables are a tight fit in the cable pouch. Have to take the cables apart and fold and slide them in in a specific order to make it not too bulky. But once you figured that out it'll be easy to take them out and put them back in.

#12 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Lol Pull and Go. I find that funny lol

thats what she said.:applause:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Whoa hold up, a case WITHIN a case?

I added the youtube vid it really shows how good this thing is

#14 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Got it from gamestop used for $8.99

damn, that's pretty sweet, does it come with everything? I wonder there are used ones in my local GS...

Question, is this a price drop or temp sale? I can't find this item on BBY...

#15 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

I'll hold off and just use the case that comes with the Persona 4 Golden special edition.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#16 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

damn, that's pretty sweet, does it come with everything? I wonder there are used ones in my local GS...

Question, is this a price drop or temp sale? I can't find this item on BBY...

Yes everything came with it.

Always check your local GS for used Vita accessories. All cases get the same price of (Used Vita case Any) $8.99

Picked up the Pull and go Folio

Got the NYKO power Grip for $8.99 MSRP ($29.99)

Vita First Edition Leather Case $8.99 Saw them on ebay selling for $30 plus

#17 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

Member, Thrift Shop All-Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

Yes everything came with it.

Always check your local GS for used Vita accessories. All cases get the same price of (Used Vita case Any) $8.99

Picked up the Pull and go Folio

Got the NYKO power Grip for $8.99 MSRP ($29.99)

Vita First Edition Leather Case $8.99 Saw them on ebay selling for $30 plus

Damn, I'd take the Nyko power grip at that price. I can't find the pre-owned version on their site--I'd like to find one around here.

#18 sasan1

sasan1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Wow, it holds 19 games!!!

Wait, the Vita has 19 games worth owning?

#19 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

Wow, it holds 19 games!!!

Wait, the Vita has 19 games worth owning?

Physical games, no; but it's pretty close. By the time October is over, the answer will be an astounding "Yes!".

Also, for what it's worth from a 3DS XL owner: the Vita's software library, as "small" as it may seem, is about 10 times stronger than what the 3DS has right now. Hell, if it wasn't for the Mario titles, I would've sold mine long ago.

I recently purchased this case from Amazon (they have it for $20, too), and it's definitely the best option for the Vita right now IF, like me, you prefer physical copies of your games.

#20 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Physical games, no; but it's pretty close. By the time October is over, the answer will be an astounding "Yes!".

Also, for what it's worth from a 3DS XL owner: the Vita's software library, as "small" as it may seem, is about 10 times stronger than what the 3DS has right now. Hell, if it wasn't for the Mario titles, I would've sold mine long ago.

I recently purchased this case from Amazon (they have it for $20, too), and it's definitely the best option for the Vita right now IF, like me, you prefer physical copies of your games.

I'm tired of the "Vita has NO GAMES!" chants too. I too own both consoles (3DS/Vita) and while I have a lot of fun picking up my 3DS to play around with the latest mario game there isn't much else I use it for. The actual software on the 3DS is God awful and forget using it for Netflix or internet browsing.

but... back on topic this is a very good case.

I wouldn't consider it too bulky, even with the outer case, but it is certainly more of a "travel case" then just a pouch or protector.

What I like about it best is that the inner case is just big enough to fit my Vita which is inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case; I keep it inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case at all times but I've been looking for something that provides a full enclosure for when I travel or want to put the Vita inside a backpack or luggage.

#21 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

This is actually a pretty rad case if this is the case I'm thinking of. Not sure if I wanna spend $20 though.

ALSO!
Amazon is pricematching?

http://www.amazon.co...a/dp/B0072A4JTY
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#22 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

^Yes that is the case and it appears that amazon has price matched it or most likely it is a price drop (GS loves to have sales on items that are actually just week early price drops)

#23 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

I'm tired of the "Vita has NO GAMES!" chants too. I too own both consoles (3DS/Vita) and while I have a lot of fun picking up my 3DS to play around with the latest mario game there isn't much else I use it for. The actual software on the 3DS is God awful and forget using it for Netflix or internet browsing.

but... back on topic this is a very good case.

I wouldn't consider it too bulky, even with the outer case, but it is certainly more of a "travel case" then just a pouch or protector.

What I like about it best is that the inner case is just big enough to fit my Vita which is inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case; I keep it inside the HORI PS Vita Face Cover case at all times but I've been looking for something that provides a full enclosure for when I travel or want to put the Vita inside a backpack or luggage.

Wow you people must be blind, I love my Vita but ain't no way does it have a better library than 3DS.

#24 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

Wow you people must be blind, I love my Vita but ain't no way does it have a better library than 3DS.

Because the 3DS has been out nearly twice as long I'm also taking into account upcoming releases.

But seriously the 3DS has so much junk and shovelware that it dilutes the handful of acual good games. It is sad that for a system out less then two years you can get more then a dozen titles for ~ 10 each.

#25 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

Eh, I'm just fine with my Vault Case, thank you very much. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#26 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

Is this the Inception of Vita carrying cases?

#27 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

Because the 3DS has been out nearly twice as long I'm also taking into account upcoming releases.

But seriously the 3DS has so much junk and shovelware that it dilutes the handful of acual good games. It is sad that for a system out less then two years you can get more then a dozen titles for ~ 10 each.

Um, the Vita seems to be sharing the same fate, I see games going down in the $10s and $20s rather quickly. I got some good use of the Vita thanks to LBP but come November, it's all about Paper Mario.

#28 cheapgamer 23

cheapgamer 23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

This is 20 dollars on amazon too

#29 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Damn. Was in a GS yesterday, saw this thread yesterday, and it didn't cross my mind to check for a pre-owned 1 of these.

Looks neat. Gonna look into this! Thanks for the heads up OP and thanks for the tip doc_j88!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#30 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

I fiddled with a few cases but this is the one that I ended up with. Absolutely the best option imo. I keep the extra games I'm not playing at the moment in the big case and when I go out to a Dr. appt I pull the smaller one out (holds 3 games plus what you have in your Vita). With that said, if you are completely digital for your games (then you are not here on CAG to be cheap) then this isn't for you.