$20 PS Vita Pull N Go Folio @ Gamestop AMZ matched w/FSSS

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

Deal is live again on both Amazon and GameStop.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#62 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

title updated

#63 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Just posting this as a warning since people were talking about it in the thread: Do NOT get the custom crystal case that gamestop had for like $9. It actually looks prety decent and holds the vita snug but its got a big problem. The lining is made out of rubber. It clearly states in the vita safety manual NOT to leave the vita sitting on, covered by rubber or vinyl for extended periods of time... soo.... having a rubber carrying case seems like all kinds of fail to me

I think my pull and go came in too, so i need to see if thats any good, but stay away from the custom crystal case guys
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#64 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

If you're on the fence, just get it. I bought this case right after I got my AC:L bundle Vita and I love it. I rarely use the outer case since I don't go on a lot of long trips where I'll need to charge it, but it's nice to have the option, and the smaller case that attaches via velcro is really nice, too. Just a great overall product.
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#65 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

What is the used link to check for GS stock in my area?  All I see @ GS online are new cases and I can't find the generic case item/sku...

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#66 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

I gotta call GS to get the sku the receipt I had for the purchases is long gone.

#67 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

I need a case that will hold my Vita while it is in the CTA Digital grip. Anything like that out there?

#68 Lord Chabelo

Lord Chabelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Seems to be $29.99 now with no shipping

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#69 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I picked this up at GS and the smaller inside vita case does not have the grooves to hold the thumb sticks in place anymore like the video above suggests.