wal-mart wiiu pre order live(in-store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPORTtheBEAST

CAGiversary!
just pre-ordered my wii u deluxe edition through wal'mart layaway. 5 dollar fee that is returned in the form of a giftcard when you pick it up and 10% down. so after everything my downpayment came down to $43.23. Good luck

[quote name='thundarr']Wow, I can't believe there wasn't a thread about this already!!![/QUOTE]

It doesn't hurt to have a dedicated thread about the Walmart pre-orders thought... Wii U pre-orders are kinda hard to get.

wow cant believe there are still idiots in the world. made this thread dedicated to let people know its live and what to expect from someone actually going through the process so dont click on the thread if you feel there already is one

[quote name='MPORTtheBEAST']wow cant believe there are still idiots in the world. made this thread dedicated to let people know its live and what to expect from someone actually going through the process so dont click on the thread if you feel there already is one[/QUOTE]

Wow, there's just a thread with over 2700 responses in it just about Wii U preorders, and that's exactly what they're talking about, Wii U preorders!!!1!! How amazing is that!??! But you are right about the idiots in the world, you proved that one well!1!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back