Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/14/12 to 10/20/12)

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

#361 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Wasn't sure where to post this (I mainly lurk), Best Buy has begun their price matching to online retailers. I had to call to verify start date, but it is live. I wanted to help get the word out in case no one else mentioned it.
http://www.huffingto..._n_1962124.html

...here, maybe? http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329978

#362 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

One game was 59.99, the other 9.99, then the 50.00 gift card.

So you paid the full $120 + tax ouch. I was there last night pm'ing RE6 SE & saw the tall supervisor he told me just come back when I'm ready to buy the games & either he or the other guy with the beard will take care of me. $70+ tax. PM me since you're local there should be a way I can get you the better deal & you can return the one u did already assuming you still have the GC.

I got rejected today in Harrisburg! Maybe it's worth the drive to Philly :D

If seanr122 post a pic of the receipt this may help you or calling the KOP store 1st then have them speak with the manger of the store u were at. Lot more work but if you get it it's obviously better.

Ok, I have about $250 of BBY credit

Did you max this via the GS to BB flip thread using a BB pre-paid visa?

Haven't rifled through each page, but the combined trade-in-value of Skyrim and Forza 4 at Best Buy is $55.50 w/ trade bonus.

So for people looking for a replacement Xbox (or no interest in those games), you can get a 250GB 360 for $250 + $55 GC (so essentially $200). Not bad.

Skyrim has a $17 TIV @ GS & if you're near a select store doing the 50%(60% for PUR) you could do 2 flips & really reduce the total cost.

#363 Beast_Master

Beast_Master

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

darn I have to wait till Payday on friday :( I hope they have Boarderlands2 and RE6 copies left!

#364 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

darn I have to wait till Payday on friday :( I hope they have Boarderlands2 and RE6 copies left!

Not knocking you or anyone else, but I see people say that and I think to myself "I don't think I've ever had to say that for anything I wanted to buy in my life." Not rich, far, far from it, but always had the means or just did without it.

#365 Beast_Master

Beast_Master

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

Not knocking you or anyone else, but I see people say that and I think to myself "I don't think I've ever had to say that for anything I wanted to buy in my life." Not rich, far, far from it, but always had the means or just did without it.

Well I have a good job, and I could certainly charge it to a credit card. But I am being fiscally responsible, by waiting for the right time to spend my money on my hobby. Once you get a mortgage and pay for your wife's grad school, maybe you will be like me and find ways to lower the cost of your $60 a pop habit. and I am pretty sure I make more money than you do, but it isn't the point, the more you make the more bills and payments you seem to pile up.

#366 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Well I have a good job, and I could certainly charge it to a credit card. But I am being fiscally responsible, by waiting for the right time to spend my money on my hobby. Once you get a mortgage and pay for your wife's grad school, maybe you will be like me and find ways to lower the cost of your $60 a pop habit. and I am pretty sure I make more money than you do, but it isn't the point, the more you make the more bills and payments you seem to pile up.

You totally missed my point.

BTW, I make six figures, have $2800 mortgage, $500+ car note and 3 kids (1 on the way to college) so don't talk to me about bills. I support my "habit" by flipping, but I certainly don't need to.

#367 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

I have been go five toys r us and no xcoms. LoL

#368 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

As far as what people spend imo to each his own as long as were happy at the end of the day. Were. All in the same club anyway right.

#369 aFrostyONE

aFrostyONE

the CAG formerly known as rbarba4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

Late to the posting party on this thread. But did the TRU deal for Dishonored and the new RS. Also saw that this TRu still had the Kinectimal bundles for $16 so went another day to buy that with Rayman (for the b1g1@40%off).

Kinda indifferent on Dishonored so traded that in and bought what was probably the last sealed copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in my area. Pretty roundabout way, but got a bunch of things I wanted and still have 20 left on the gc

I have been go five toys r us and no xcoms. LoL

Never found it either and it's not on their website.

#370 goosedude

goosedude

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

I have been watching for it but haven't seen it.....shouldn't it already have happened by now or is it something they discontinued???
Posted Image