PS3 Super Slim $269.99 plus free NBA 2K13 at Fred Meyer

bankson

CAGiversary!
I don't see Fred Meyer listed here often (ever?), but this week's ad includes a promotion for a free copy of NBA 2K13 (regular $59.99) with the purchase of any PS3 console. Expires 10/20.

I actually used this promo myself since I just traded in my old fat PS3 using the Gamestop 100% trade bonus.

Thanks OP ! :D

fLWgT.jpg

[quote name='Nochance']Black friday is nearly upon us. Nobody should be paying that much for a console and a mediocre game.[/QUOTE]

I agree that it might be a good idea to wait and see what deals Black Friday will bring, but on what basis are you calling NBA 2K13 mediocre?

[quote name='naucratis']Thanks OP ! :D

fLWgT.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where did you find that ad? The PS3 in that pic shows a price of $249.99 instead of $269.99 in the ad on FM's website.

[quote name='rey6eric']I agree that it might be a good idea to wait and see what deals Black Friday will bring, but on what basis are you calling NBA 2K13 mediocre?[/QUOTE]

I redboxed it, and thought it played kinda shitty. I don't really keep up with basketball games but it felt stiff, and held together by weird animations.

$250 with uncharted and the basketball game is a pretty good deal though, i'd definitely jump on that to save myself from finding one on BF or refreshing Amazons page every 30 seconds.

[quote name='Nochance']I redboxed it, and thought it played kinda shitty. I don't really keep up with basketball games but it felt stiff, and held together by weird animations.

Are you sure you're playing the right game?

Mediocore? NBA 2K13 is one of the best sports game out there and the series has been the best basketball game this gen. Even if one doesnt care for the game, its a brand new game which can be sold. It can be traded in to BB for at least $36 right now

[quote name='dts5000']Where did you find that ad? The PS3 in that pic shows a price of $249.99 instead of $269.99 in the ad on FM's website.[/QUOTE]

Probably will be $269.99 after taxes. ;)

bread's done
Back