Toys R Us Nov 2nd and 3rd Doorbusters - AC III $47.99 and More

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#31 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Finally a 9.99 sale for final fantasy 13-2 !!! Ill try to price match it at bestbuy. If they wont do it ill just get it at toys r us, i win either way :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#32 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Well, shoot.

...I guess I have to preorder ACIII now. I'm not sure if I should do it in-store or online with in-store pickup, though; would it necessarily be easier to PM ACIII from this sale in-store or on the phone?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#33 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

Thanks for the heads-up on AC3. At least I have another option if newegg doesn't have another $12 off preorder - I changed it to MS store, but canceled when I heard the trouble some people were having getting

#34 JerikoHusky

JerikoHusky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

Well, shoot.

...I guess I have to preorder ACIII now. I'm not sure if I should do it in-store or online with in-store pickup, though; would it necessarily be easier to PM ACIII from this sale in-store or on the phone?

Get the pre-order in store and then pick it up that Friday/Saturday. The online price may not be on sale due to doorbusters vs cyber sales being totally different. I cant speak of the dot com but in-store we dont price match online only sales.

#35 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

Ugh, don't want to drive to Muncie. Hope Amazon price matches Lollipop Chainsaw.

#36 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

Thanks for the heads-up on AC3. At least I have another option if newegg doesn't have another $12 off preorder - I changed it to MS store, but canceled when I heard the trouble some people were having getting

I keep praying for that coupon!!! I need it!!!! And PM is possible both ways, online and in-store.

#37 JerikoHusky

JerikoHusky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

The ad this sale is showcased in has one of those generic price points. It shows the picture of all the games, saying "Save 50% 9.99 - 19.99 on these titles". The ad doesn't show direct prices for each item.

I don't do a lot of price matching myself at stores, but in case this affects such I wanted to add to it.

#38 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

just curious....are these deals confirmed at all?

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#39 JerikoHusky

JerikoHusky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

Not sure id legally be able to scan the ad.This particular ad planner doesn't speak of keeping the sales confidential (black friday/big book specifically state this). Guess you can wait till someone else does or til the dates listed and then know anything i post in the future is coming directly from the same sources I use to set these ads in store.

#40 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

I'm hoping for $45 on AC3. Or less... Less is better.
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#41 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Thanks for this. Gonna try to PM ACIII after I pick it up! :D

#42 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

Goddamn this must be a new record for AssCreed, the damn thing isn't even out yet and it's on sale

#43 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

hmmm

Posted Image

Auen1.png?7125

#44 htz

htz

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

Not sure id legally be able to scan the ad.This particular ad planner doesn't speak of keeping the sales confidential (black friday/big book specifically state this). Guess you can wait till someone else does or til the dates listed and then know anything i post in the future is coming directly from the same sources I use to set these ads in store.

You can't post ad scans on CAG anyways.

Goddamn this must be a new record for AssCreed, the damn thing isn't even out yet and it's on sale

Technically the game would had been released already before this sale even starts.

#45 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

At Walmart on release day AC:R was $30 w/ the preorder armor. Think that was the record. 50% off on release day.

Though it was a wrong price.

Btw I sold 2 of the Walmart DLC for $40 the second it was released. They were great Christmas gifts that I literally got paid to give. Although I had to open them to get the armor code out, my friends didn't care 1 bit.

#46 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

Yes, by me... is that good enough?

#47 mousebites

mousebites

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

Def going to use my gift cards to get AC3. can't wait now.

#48 Scoutisabelle

Scoutisabelle

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

Does the $14.99 Batman: Arkham City include the GOY edition, or is it just the regular version?

#49 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

I see PM potential.
Amd but an extra copy of AC as gift, thanks OP.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#50 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

Yes, by me... is that good enough?

should be MORE than good enough if any cagers follow any TRU thread here. 8-)
prim4444 is a great TRU inside 'mole' :lol:

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#51 JerikoHusky

JerikoHusky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:23 AM

Does the $14.99 Batman: Arkham City include the GOY edition, or is it just the regular version?

Regular I believe, I will confirm the next time I go in.

#52 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

Everyone can PM AC3 because they will be buying it at BB with all their CREDIT!!!!!!!

106889.png

#53 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

FFXIII-2 will be mine! I doubt Best Buy will PM the game+book edition so I'll just settle for the regular game. I need to add it to my Final Fantasy collection

I need a new signature.

#54 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

FFXIII-2 will be mine! I doubt Best Buy will PM the game+book edition so I'll just settle for the regular game. I need to add it to my Final Fantasy collection

They should. It's the same UPC code for it, it may even be the same SKU. It was a free item with purchase, so I would try for it. Unless you mean the CE which won't work.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#55 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

It's going to be very hard not to buy a Kinect bundle this holiday. My wife is going to kill me if I open it before it gets under the tree.

Don't do it. You will regret it the kinect is a great idea with no good applications.
Just dance is an okay game but you cant just get up and dance alone. Kinect sports is okay not worth the price though. I love motion games and getting aggressive with it but its not worth your money. I even tried Mass Effect 3 with speech commands Awesome idea but try memorizing all of the commands and waiting fro the door to open after you say open; not as cool as you'd think. I kept going back to my controller. I bought kinect adventures for .99 and I wholesomely regret it almost returned it but I'm a sucker for cases and I love that purple.
Don't buy a kinect bundle unless it is the same price as a kinect-less bundle other wise it's not worth your money.
I bought my kinect for 15 dollars and I am not satisfied I wish I traded it in when the value was high.
The kinect sure has potential but it has not given any fruit. The kinect seems to be a testing ground with great ideas but low success rates (DBZ fro kinect sounds like a great time but came out more than lacking).

#56 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

Does Best Buy PM if I buy the Limited Edition of AC III? Being a fanatic, I want the LE, but would they drop the price by $10 or so if other stores only have the vanilla edition on sale? Though it's probably not likely, it would be great if they did, seeing as how the LE is double the price, it'd only be fair!

#57 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Does Best Buy PM if I buy the Limited Edition of AC III? Being a fanatic, I want the LE, but would they drop the price by $10 or so if other stores only have the vanilla edition on sale? Though it's probably not likely, it would be great if they did, seeing as how the LE is double the price, it'd only be fair!

Yeah....no

You are paying twice as much because it has way more content not because you are being forced to, you get what you pay for. If the base game goes on sale that is not the same thing as the bigger edition being less because it also ncludes the game. Remember the store has to buy the game before they sell it to you. As such they won't price match an item, that is different. That's like me trying to get the new PS3 bundle for less just because UC3 GotY drops in price.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#58 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

$20 back on AC3 AND a price match in 4 days? Needless to say, I'm in for that. Hopefully Best Buy will PM Lollipop Chainsaw too, for 20 bucks I'd finally pick it up and give it a go.

#59 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Is there a limit? Would like to get BF3 for me and the neighbor.

#60 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

I already got lollipop chainsaw fr $20 from BB with last months @gamer coupon the last week the coupons were still good. I wouldn't mind FF XIII-2 I might bite on that somebody remind me when this sale goes active.