Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

so is the assassins creed 3 sale still going on tomorrow i want to price match

Read either post #1 or the title for a thorough explanation

#182 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Should I get need for speed the run and ff13-2 on 360 or ps3? With free in store pick up with both at 20% off so $8 each right now!!!
Is need for speed the run even worth getting or u think I should just wait and get most wanted on bf for maybe $30 hopefully. Or get both and ad on even more to my huge backlog.

It's worth it bro!!! the online is pretty intense But sure a steal at $8 I picked this up back when it was 39.99 shouldve waited for $20 but its a worth atleast $15

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#183 wurms

wurms

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

If you enjoy Arcade racers, NFS: The Run is awesome for $10. Kind of reminds me of Road Rash a bit, driving through all the different elements throughout the U.S., plus having baddies to battle, not to mention the environment effects. Cool racer for sure. I bought it for $29.99 awhile back and enjoying every penny.

Hoping AC3 hits the $29.99 BF sale mark.

#184 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

This might be a stupid question but do you need the card you used on the purchase to PM at Bestbuy? Can you just give them the receipt?
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#185 nekketsu

nekketsu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Damn lame-ass target near me doesn't price match online stuff. Argued and showed the corporate site's promise and he still refused **** Target.

#186 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Damn lame-ass target near me doesn't price match online stuff. Argued and showed the corporate site's promise and he still refused **** Target.

Do you not have a local TRU? Cause this price is in-store as well.

This might be a stupid question but do you need the card you used on the purchase to PM at Bestbuy? Can you just give them the receipt?

Receipt should be fine unless you used a gift card. Then they have to put it back on a new gift card for you...

#187 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Will Best Buy PM this? I know everyone is all worried about that! They have BEST BUY CREDIT to use UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

106889.png

#188 nekketsu

nekketsu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Do you not have a local TRU? Cause this price is in-store as well.

The TRU is close to the Target but of course TRU didn't have the games in stock.

#189 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Should I get need for speed the run and ff13-2 on 360 or ps3? With free in store pick up with both at 20% off so $8 each right now!!!
Is need for speed the run even worth getting or u think I should just wait and get most wanted on bf for maybe $30 hopefully. Or get both and ad on even more to my huge backlog.

Whats the 20% off? Is it a coupon?

#190 nekketsu

nekketsu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Yesterday there was an online only 20% discount for all games at TRU.com.

#191 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

I was in store and saw XIII-2 multiple copies left for PS3, nobody wants this game?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#192 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yesterday there was an online only 20% discount for all games at TRU.com.

Of course there was. :/

#193 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Went to Best Buy and they told me the system wouldnt let them price match Assassins Creed 3 cause it was an online order, then called and they hung up on me.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#194 ps3gamer35

ps3gamer35

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Been on hold now for over 20 mins just trying to talk to a rep to get a price match what a total disaster. What in the world is going on with BB, used to be 5 mins or less everytime I call to get somebody.

#195 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Been on hold now for over 20 mins just trying to talk to a rep to get a price match what a total disaster. What in the world is going on with BB, used to be 5 mins or less everytime I call to get somebody.

I had the same exact thing happen to me tonight. After I got through their new voice menu (real good use of resources there BBY :roll: ), it took about 20 minutes to get a game rep. She then called to verify stock and 10 minutes later she comes back and says there was no answer so I should call back in 30 minutes. I was like nuh uh and told her to try again. After she was on hold with TRU for another 10 minutes, I was able to get my pm. Wtfs all around.

#196 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

is final fantasy 13-2 worth $10?
Do i need to play/beat 13 first to understand this? (is this a expansion from 13?)

I pricematch at BB since I was getting blu ray movies there and and leftover gift card.

???I got final fantasy 13-2 with some kind of novalla book thing???

#197 Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

20% Cooler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

is final fantasy 13-2 worth $10?
Do i need to play/beat 13 first to understand this? (is this a expansion from 13?)

I pricematch at BB since I was getting blu ray movies there and and leftover gift card.

???I got final fantasy 13-2 with some kind of novalla book thing???

Yes, you will probably want to play through FF13 first before you play 13-2. You could just wiki the story from 13 though if you wanted. Personally I LOVED FF13, but most people don't seem to like it very much, which is really sad. Without playing it first, you might be a little bit confused as to what's going on in 13-2 for quite awhile until you started to understand what's going on.
Rainbow Dash - Applejack - Twilight Sparkle - Fluttershy - Pinkie Pie - Rarity - Celestia - Luna - Derpy Hooves - Vinyl Scratch - Lyra Heartstrings

#198 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

I would be mad about AC3 being on sale already when i paid 60 for it, but my 1600 m$ points, and $10 GC will gladly make up for this. ;)

#199 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Beat the clock this evening and got a PM at BB for AC III right before they closed. I was a little worried because I didn't go to my local store and there was no TRU near but the CSR did it know problem after finding the price on the website.