Aliens Vs Predator (PC-Download) for $1.75 on Amazon DD (Steam Key)

NuclearPorkchop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Saw this on Slickdeals, reposting it here because fuck yeah why not?

AMZ has PM'd the Steam DOTD price for AVP 2010 of $3.75, and with the "2.00 off Digital Download" code from the Squeenix bundle fudge-up, total comes to $1.75.

Game activates on Steam as well!

Code: SQRLUVIO for $2-off on AMZ

Enjoy!

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']
Game activates on Steam as well!

Code: SQRLUVIO for $2-off on AMZ

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Thanks, I just bought it w/ $2 off. How do I activate it on steam? I have never used Amazon's pc game service before and don't want to mess this up. Do I just click "Only need product keys" instead of download? And what would my next step be after that? Can I just enter the product key in my Steam account?

[quote name='PublikDefender']Thanks, I just bought it w/ $2 off. How do I activate it on steam? I have never used Amazon's pc game service before and don't want to mess this up. Do I just click "Only need product keys" instead of download? And what would my next step be after that? Can I just enter the product key in my Steam account?[/QUOTE]

click i just need keys, it will take you to the page with your keys. activate key on steam by clicking the games tab and hitting activate a product on steam.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Thanks, I just bought it w/ $2 off. How do I activate it on steam? I have never used Amazon's pc game service before and don't want to mess this up. Do I just click "Only need product keys" instead of download? And what would my next step be after that? Can I just enter the product key in my Steam account?[/QUOTE]

Yes, just click only need product keys, copy the product key, then go to the steam client, click on "games" from the menu on the top and then "activate a product on steam...". Don't worry, it's not something you can screw up, you can always get the code whenever you want it.

Sweet picked it up with my Bing Rewards gift cards making it free! Thanks again OP/CAG always finding amazing deals!

bread's done
Back