• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#61 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

DISCONTINUED
This item is currently out of stock and it may or may not be restocked.

On the Wii U controllers??? WTF!
Did you guys get this message as well?

#62 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

i still can't add anything to my cart with newegg.. anyone else having this problem?

http://sitedown.co/newegg

says it has been down but it's been over 10 hours already.. is it up for other people?

#63 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

i still can't add anything to my cart with newegg.. anyone else having this problem?

http://sitedown.co/newegg

says it has been down but it's been over 10 hours already.. is it up for other people?

Not here.

#64 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

It's fine for me.
Posted Image

#65 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

I just pre order another game with no problem.
Having issues trying to pre order the controller which says out of stock??

#66 Masx

Masx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

DISCONTINUED
This item is currently out of stock and it may or may not be restocked.

On the Wii U controllers??? WTF!
Did you guys get this message as well?

Means you missed out, gotta wait till next time

#67 kingofk1ngs

kingofk1ngs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

for people that have used New Egg, how long does it take for you to receive the game? Thinking about doing this for Halo 4 but don't want to wait too long for the game to arrive.

#68 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

I put in an order for PS All Stars Battle Royale, I've been playing the beta and I really like it. Still hoping BB adds a gift card or something at some point though since I have a little bit of trade in credit with them.

#69 monster109

monster109

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

I don't know if you guys aren't logged in (You have to have an account to add promos)
But if you are I don't know why you can't add them sorry O_O

And for the people asking about newegg shipping. Newegg shipping in the past used to be WAYYYY better (They would have 3-5 Guaranteed UPS Delivery) now it's 4-7 guaranteed shipping but compared to a lot of other online stores it's still really good

I have never ordered a pre-order from them but I hear it's mostly if they have good inventory the ship it the day of release even sometimes one day prior to it.

#70 BigJoshMan

BigJoshMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

In for Black Ops 2, i'm a sucker and those games hold $60 for far too long.
Posted Image

#71 Se7en69

Se7en69

Revolutionary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

for people that have used New Egg, how long does it take for you to receive the game? Thinking about doing this for Halo 4 but don't want to wait too long for the game to arrive.

Two or three days after release. I got Borderlands 2 on Thursday, two days after release.

#72 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

is this advertised anywhere on the website? I would love to be able to PM this to BB and do an in-store pickup for some of these games.
Posted Image

#73 monster109

monster109

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

is this advertised anywhere on the website? I would love to be able to PM this to BB and do an in-store pickup for some of these games.

Lol I doubt that would work.

The price for the games are $59.99 it's just with the promo code that takes money off.

#74 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

Largely depends on how close you are to a fulfillment center. I am within 4 hours of one and I have received all of my new release games on release day except for one (Sleeping Dogs). Most recently I received Doom 3 BFG Edition on release day.

Hopefully they have another $10 off $39.99 promo code soon.

TheVila.jpg
TheVila.png

#75 kingofk1ngs

kingofk1ngs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Largely depends on how close you are to a fulfillment center. I am within 4 hours of one and I have received all of my new release games on release day except for one (Sleeping Dogs). Most recently I received Doom 3 BFG Edition on release day.

Hopefully they have another $10 off $39.99 promo code soon.

I live in NYC and see they have a shipping center in NJ. I might take a shot and order it from them.

#76 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm feelin' BASS-y

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hey thanks OP. Put in a bunch of orders yesterday.

Got Pikmin3, Lego city, Tanks!(3), ZombieU and a pro controller. Almost switched Epic Mic2 from Amazon, but woulda only saved 2 bucks and I was using credit to pay for that one.

Here's hoping that Amazon or Newegg send me one of the games early. Otherwise I'll only have Nintendoland to play when I pick up the new console

#77 shinnocturne

shinnocturne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

Whoa, when did they announce the Saints Row 3 GOTY version? I must've been out of the loop.

Seriously, I've been waiting to hear about this one for awhile and apparently it was announced about a month ago. In for it now. Thanks OP!

#78 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

You vomited?

Ahahahahaha. I just 'chucked' from that! :3

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#79 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

I put in an order for PS All Stars Battle Royale, I've been playing the beta and I really like it. Still hoping BB adds a gift card or something at some point though since I have a little bit of trade in credit with them.

Same. Liking the Vita beta thus far, cross buy promotion makes the $12 discount good enough for me to pre-order it.
Posted Image

#80 scottyd88

scottyd88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

Added Dead Space 3 to my orders. Amazon has been lacking the preorder benefits lately. Last holiday season it seemed like every game had a $10 credit attached to it on top of other bonuses.

#81 jl_rival

jl_rival

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

Damn I'm glad I pre ordered Forza Horizon Collector's Edition back in September! The thing says "Discontinued" now! Also, wish the damn Black Ops II Hardened Edition was eligible for the $12 off promo but I'm still gonna pre order it!
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/JL%20Mafia/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#82 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Damn I'm glad I pre ordered Forza Horizon Collector's Edition back in September! The thing says "Discontinued" now! Also, wish the damn Black Ops II Hardened Edition was eligible for the $12 off promo but I'm still gonna pre order it!

Go with best buy for the hardened OPS 2!!! Since Newegg will never price match, bestbuy might. How is that? TAX? that's your bet :D

#83 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

Really glad to see this back. Got in on WWE 13 even though I swore I wouldn't.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#84 K1NG J0RDAN

K1NG J0RDAN

I Am The One Who KNOCKS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

Newegg already charged me for the Killzone Collection I had pre-ordered for $29.99 from the last sale of $10 off $39.99... They are packing it for shipment tomorrow. Doesn't come out til next tuesday. Lol
Posted Image

Hardcore Gamer :D

#85 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

http://kotaku.com/59...r-scribblenauts

This makes me super glad I got in a preorder for this game! Even better is taking advantage of the $12 off code when Scribblenauts Unlimited was first listed and priced originally at $49.99! :)
Why they raised that and other title prices I don't understand.
Posted Image

#86 jl_rival

jl_rival

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

Go with best buy for the hardened OPS 2!!! Since Newegg will never price match, bestbuy might. How is that? TAX? that's your bet :D

I was thinking about best buy for a second but then newegg doesn't charge me tax where I'm from (Texas) plus I heard people got their game on release day. Besides the nearest best buy is 40 miles away where I live!
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/JL%20Mafia/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#87 digi7

digi7

Sensual Seduction

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

Well shiiii, I just preordered 8 games! I hope they don't cancel any of them...

#88 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

The other two titles were, as mentioned, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault.

Really interested in the R&C game, but I don't think it's available for pre-order yet.

#89 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Is the New Egg site down for everyone or just for me?

decker%2001.jpg

#90 wbc1228

wbc1228

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Is the New Egg site down for everyone or just for me?

just you
it is working fine on my end.