Newegg $12 off Game Pre-Orders of $49.99 or More

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#91 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Newegg already charged me for the Killzone Collection I had pre-ordered for $29.99 from the last sale of $10 off $39.99... They are packing it for shipment tomorrow. Doesn't come out til next tuesday. Lol

Lucky. Mugen Souls came out this past Tuesday and they still haven't gotten them in their warehouse apparently. If it doesn't hurry, I'll have to blow the dust off the backlog.
Posted Image

#92 nintendokingdom

nintendokingdom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Newegg shipping for Tuesday releases (Madddn, Borderlands, RE6) I received on the day of release

Anything that releases on a Sunday (Nintendo stuff) I tend to receive on Wednesday or Thursday.

#93 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Does anyone know if you get the new Nuketown map if you pre-order BO2 from Newegg?

#94 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Does anyone know if you get the new Nuketown map if you pre-order BO2 from Newegg?

From their site: "Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II now and receive the Nuketown 2025 bonus multiplayer map for free. Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map, reimagined in a visionary depiction of the "Model Home of the Future." You can find it under the "Details" tab.

#95 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

From their site: "Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II now and receive the Nuketown 2025 bonus multiplayer map for free. Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map, reimagined in a visionary depiction of the "Model Home of the Future." You can find it under the "Details" tab.

Thanks Thrinn. I guess it would have helped if I clicked DETAILS.

#96 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

The coupon code EMCJNJD242 has expired......

#97 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Umm...I'm seeing them charge $10 for their cheapest shipping. Normally they have free shipping, soooooooo hmm. So much for the $12 off :lol:

Oh, and like krash said, it expired again anyway.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#98 monster109

monster109

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Umm...I'm seeing them charge $10 for their cheapest shipping. Normally they have free shipping, soooooooo hmm. So much for the $12 off :lol:

Oh, and like krash said, it expired again anyway.

Hmm seems weird. I pre ordered 4 games with the promo and each one say it's FREE 3 day shipping

#99 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hmm seems weird. I pre ordered 4 games with the promo and each one say it's FREE 3 day shipping

Yah double check, free option should be there for preorders.

#100 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

Newegg already charged me for the Killzone Collection I had pre-ordered for $29.99 from the last sale of $10 off $39.99... They are packing it for shipment tomorrow. Doesn't come out til next tuesday. Lol

i already got mine in the mail

#101 Goodbyemrcool

Goodbyemrcool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

promo code is expired :(

#102 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

Lucky. Mugen Souls came out this past Tuesday and they still haven't gotten them in their warehouse apparently. If it doesn't hurry, I'll have to blow the dust off the backlog.

Weird. I got Mugen Souls delivered to me yesterday.:)

#103 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:56 AM

promo code is expired :(

fml!

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#104 CHADSTONe

CHADSTONe

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

My WWE 13 preorder magically disappeared today. No cancellation email or anything. What gives??

#105 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:59 AM

My WWE 13 preorder magically disappeared today. No cancellation email or anything. What gives??

Mine has shipped out, you may want to check to see if they charged your card yet. If not I would contact them and see whats going on.

#106 CHADSTONe

CHADSTONe

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

Mine has shipped out, you may want to check to see if they charged your card yet. If not I would contact them and see whats going on.

Just checked my bank account and it did charge. Went back to my orders on newegg and now the order is back and says order verification. That was odd.

#107 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Just checked my bank account and it did charge. Went back to my orders on newegg and now the order is back and says order verification. That was odd.

Yeah that happens once in a while. Go with the email verification the send they usually send three email if the item is about to ship.

#108 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

SHIIIIIIIT. I wanted this.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#109 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

Dead. Poop!

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#110 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

I wish Hitman Absolution had a deal somewhere else besides Newegg. Come on Kmart, don't let me down.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#111 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Why would you guys bump this and get my hopes up. I've been waiting for Newegg to have a $48 Halo 4 again. Fuck

#112 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

Why would you guys bump this and get my hopes up. I've been waiting for Newegg to have a $48 Halo 4 again. Fuck

Sorry to do this to you my friend...but it was $44.99 not too long ago. I know because I have a copy pre-ordered at that price.

>_<

Hang in there, there is still time for NE to pop this $12 off deal up again. Although the ship has sailed on the $44.99 apparently...

#113 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

Sorry to do this to you my friend...but it was $44.99 not too long ago. I know because I have a copy pre-ordered at that price.

>_<

Hang in there, there is still time for NE to pop this $12 off deal up again. Although the ship has sailed on the $44.99 apparently...

Maybe not as they like to do big launch title deals the week of release. Just hold on, it is coming.

#114 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

Maybe not as they like to do big launch title deals the week of release. Just hold on, it is coming.

Well now that AC3 is out of the picture and released, they won't have a sale for it this week. It seems within the limits of their weekly sales there could still be a chance...

Meaning up next to bat is Halo 4 and we could see a Friday deal ending on Sunday possibly (when they begin processing and even begin packaging/shipping the game out to some lucky ones).

#115 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Crap. Just got a balance added to my Paypal account too. Phooey.

:beer:

#116 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

CML: cheapassgamer.com/topic/321457-

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:33 AM

**BUMP**
QUESTION: Anyone else just get their pre-order for GTAV cancelled? It's the only pre-order I kept with the $12-off code.
(I used the code for other games [Tomb Raider & Remember Me] but I personally decided to cancel months before they came out).

21 Aug 2014 Looking for Dirt 2. Paying $30 for a MINT copy.
:hot: pDSfxwU.png :hot:

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#117 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

damn I thought this was active again, would be AWESOME for some next-gen games.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#118 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

Yeah troll bump, wtf. :(
www.bighugenerd.com

#119 Kariphoenix

Kariphoenix

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

**BUMP**

QUESTION: Anyone else just get their pre-order for GTAV cancelled? It's the only pre-order I kept with the $12-off code.

(I used the code for other games [Tomb Raider & Remember Me] but decided to cancel months before they came out).

Yes, my $15-off promo with GTA V was cancelled. I contacted customer service and the agent put a note on my account, so when the game ships I send an email and get a reimbursement of $15 toward the order.

#120 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:19 AM

Makes me wonder if my $37.99 rayman legends pre-order will be cancelled